There are 197 users in the forums

Aussies and Kiwis in the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Goatie:
Yeah the Fiji Sevens seems like total Bull Sh..

Respect level is going on the decline unless the truth get out.

Hayne didn't really strike me as a liar, but if he truly did think he was gonna make the Fijj 7. He must be really dumb making a big decision like that without doing his research first.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Yeah the Fiji Sevens seems like total Bull Sh..

Respect level is going on the decline unless the truth get out.

Hayne didn't really strike me as a liar, but if he truly did think he was gonna make the Fijj 7. He must be really dumb making a big decision like that without doing his research first.

I am hearing you
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:

Just been on our local news and he said the brothers reached out to him
Craig Wing. A dual code player said Hayne would make an instant impact
Some guys here have pointed out if he Que jumps some deserving ,less profiled guys will miss out on their dreams
Do feel sorry for them but I feel also that might has right
Waiting for the whole story to come out before I will judge anyone
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Maybe he just wants to play regular football and wants to get more then 17 reps in a season?

The decisions is rather strange and Hayne needs to come clean. He is not telling it to us in full.

Rugby 7s is just bull crap on roids
Originally posted by JoNeo:
Some guys here have pointed out if he Que jumps some deserving ,less profiled guys will miss out on their dreams
Do feel sorry for them but I feel also that might has right
Waiting for the whole story to come out before I will judge anyone

Much the same could be said about when he came to the NFL and i think it put a few noses out of joint amongst some players and supporters.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Maybe he just wants to play regular football and wants to get more then 17 reps in a season?

The decisions is rather strange and Hayne needs to come clean. He is not telling it to us in full.

Rugby 7s is just bull crap on roids

Yeah mate
The thing that I don-t get is the timing of this
All the work he would have put in leading up to now is for naught,or at least fitness only as Rugby will have different requirements
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Yeah mate
The thing that I don-t get is the timing of this
All the work he would have put in leading up to now is for naught,or at least fitness only as Rugby will have different requirements

If it were true about the 7s why did he bother coming back to the 49ers? He would have been smarter not coming back and saying Hey Look I went there because of Tomsula and with him gone I just lost interest.

My view is this decision will blow up in his face as it looks like a major cop out. I am with Nike on the bit about very poor decision making. It stinks of dumbass
[ Edited by Goatie on May 16, 2016 at 2:01 AM ]
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Not wanting to upset anyone here but could this be religion based,similar to Hopoate's absense?
Not wanting to upset anyone here but could this be religion based,similar to Hopoate's absense?

Not likely. Very different.
Ryan Girdler MMM FM predicted Hayne to Rugby 2 weeks ago. What did he know?

• JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Very good point mate
Glad you're still in the conversation
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I'm sorry for your loss.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Very good point mate
Glad you're still in the conversation

http://omnyapp.com/shows/triple-m-sunday-nrl/ryan-girdler-says-jarryd-hayne-to-fiji-7s

Audio if you can get it.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks mate
Life after depth
No sound Rabbits, but Gird's was onto it
[ Edited by JoNeo on May 16, 2016 at 3:31 AM ]
Originally posted by SoCold:
I'm sorry for your loss.

Lol.

I could say the same but.....

As a niner fan I am pretty ticked off. If what he said is reality then he has let the niners down. Even if he wasn't going to make it I would like to see him get cut and not make some stupid code hop. He always said he was committed to two years to try to make it. Now this? Something more is in the decision or he really is a boof head.
Share 49ersWebzone