There are 148 users in the forums

Joshua Garnett OG - 28th overall pick, released

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
hope so, he hasnt contributed anything since he got drafted smh. f**king baalke man

Dude we totally owned the Seahawks drafting this kid.

Probably did bc on the hawks I bet he would be healthier and a road grader helping their running game
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Is he too stupid to be a Center??

Stanford says no
His face says yes

Hahahahaha nice post Hysterical that was.......hysterical
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Is there any way to tape his fingers so that it doesn't happen again? Or would that make it difficult for him to play effectively?

adam walker was very effective when he played with a cast on his hand. oh wait

I had to look him up, didn't know who you were referring to.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Is there any way to tape his fingers so that it doesn't happen again? Or would that make it difficult for him to play effectively?

adam walker was very effective when he played with a cast on his hand. oh wait

I had to look him up, didn't know who you were referring to.
the thought of adam walker burns a visual in the minds of many niner fans in a certain playoff game vs a certain team and its not a pretty picture
I don't know if this is been asked before but shouldn't this guy have been able to practice with a cast over his hand to protect his finger so at least he would be in game shape?
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
I don't know if this is been asked before but shouldn't this guy have been able to practice with a cast over his hand to protect his finger so at least he would be in game shape?

I believe he has been doing just that this week.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
SEATTLE is already sewing up a GARNETT name for an upcoming starting OG via SF cut players..
Looks like Shanny is done with Garnett's injuries and it was about time TBH. I rather look after a young promising linemen on final cut waivers than still show patience on a player who can't simply fill the basic expectations such as playing and practicing...
man this guy must really suck. They're gonna scour the waiver wire to replace him. That's how bad its gotten?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Thursday is probably going to be the last game in a Niner uniform for him.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Thursday is probably going to be the last game in a Niner uniform for him.

It really sucks because I was hoping that at least he's a starting guard. Hell, he was the best Interior OL in all of college football
Sounds like he's done. Could practice but not suit up?

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/127526-shanahan-confidence-joshua-garnett-escape-chiefs-nearly-injury-free/
Originally posted by NCommand:
Sounds like he's done. Could practice but not suit up?

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/127526-shanahan-confidence-joshua-garnett-escape-chiefs-nearly-injury-free/

Trade bait, I doubt he gets cut.
If he isn't making the 53, Lynch should see if they ca get a day 3 pick for him...
He's toast.
Share 49erswebzone