LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Joshua Garnett OG - 28th overall pick, released

Shop 49ers game tickets
This is Garnett's chance to redeem himself and resurrect a career. We need some relief from the injury front.
Originally posted by 60sFan:
This is Garnett's chance to redeem himself and resurrect a career. We need some relief from the injury front.

Excellent call!

He needs to give it his all here and now.

Or
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
If only this guy was a good guard, our interior wouldn't be looking so bad.

I wish we would have brought back Mike Iupati

Iupati would be a horrible fit in the zone blocking scheme

seems like all we do is talk about who we do not need... in my opinion we sure as hell need someone better than what we have with the guards , may have to include the center in that one to

Ditto
Originally posted by braap49er:
When is he gonna start practicing again

He already started practicing again as of this week. Reports said he was practicing yesterday.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Excellent call!

He needs to give it his all here and now.

Or

Is he even cleared to practice yet?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Is he even cleared to practice yet?

See Post #4644 (spoiler: yes)
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Ronnie Lott says he must be a vagina.

Link?

Link? Please tell me you are not serious.
I consider myself an optimist but even I have given up on this guy.
Originally posted by English:
I consider myself an optimist but even I have given up on this guy.

As a backup for this year, I am good with him being here baring something happening on trade. He is fragile as glass, but as a veteran backup to both Guard positions behind Tomlinson and Person he is a significant upgrade over everything I have seen put out there in the preseason. Keep him on the pine in hopes we never need him and pray Richburg is ready for game number one.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Ronnie Lott says he must be a vagina.

Link?

Link? Please tell me you are not serious.

Well you stated it like he really said it...

Yes, I know Ronnie Lott had the tip of his finger amputated to avoid a surgery that would put him out longer. The healing time of him having that done is faster than the healing time of a dislocated finger.

Thank god it wasn't any type of lower extremity injury. Apparently his finger just kept popping out of place . If he's in shape we could see a good Garnett. I admit I'm intrigued for him to stay healthy and play. We've got some problems on the o-line an anything helps
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
Thank god it wasn't any type of lower extremity injury. Apparently his finger just kept popping out of place . If he's in shape we could see a good Garnett. I admit I'm intrigued for him to stay healthy and play. We've got some problems on the o-line an anything helps

Have to admit, he's gotta be better than what's out der now!!!

NOW ORNEVER!!
This is finally his time! He's going to win the starting job and secure the right side of our OL for the next 10+ years.
Originally posted by genus49:
This is finally his time! He's going to win the starting job and secure the right side of our OL for the next 10+ years.

I love you man.
Share 49ersWebzone