best all-around arm? Marino

probably your best post.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
just arm strength? Jeff George

best all-around arm? Marino

probably your best post.

yours too!
That looks like a good 73 yards in the air.

Kordell Stewart Hail Mary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nt6HjqtJt8
[ Edited by Joecool on Feb 25, 2016 at 1:39 PM ]
Do you guys even Brady Quinn?

^^^^ good god and Niner fans complain about Kaepernick.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by 9moon:
.. and I remember " Joltin Joe " toyed with the Great Eagles Defense in Philadelphia..

I think you've got your 'Joes' and your sports mixed up. There's only one 'Joltin Joe' and that's Joe Dimaggio.

and the only LT that should be recognized is Lawrence Taylor.. not LaCryBaby Tomlinson.... which makes me realized that you never saw the SI COVER when our team came back to beat the Eagles in Philly during the "repeat year"..

Sports Illustrated's cover..

JOLTIN JOE !!

you may wanna google that up..

ANOTHER LESSON FROM ME TO YOU BUDDY!!
.. and I remember " Joltin Joe " toyed with the Great Eagles Defense in Philadelphia..

I think you've got your 'Joes' and your sports mixed up. There's only one 'Joltin Joe' and that's Joe Dimaggio.

and the only LT that should be recognized is Lawrence Taylor.. not LaCryBaby Tomlinson.... which makes me realized that you never saw the SI COVER when our team came back to beat the Eagles in Philly during the "repeat year"..

JOLTIN JOE !!

Jeff George had a rifle for an arm , his accuracy was pretty spotty though ....Deiter Brock had a cannon back in the day when he played for the Rams
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

JOLTIN JOE !!

why didn't you just swallow the whole 12 inch banana that u usually do??
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Jeff George had a rifle for an arm , his accuracy was pretty spotty though ....Deiter Brock had a cannon back in the day when he played for the Rams

was also reported that Dieter could throw a marshmallow thru a tornado..

JOLTIN JOE !!

why didn't you just swallow the whole 12 inch banana that u usually do??

It's gonna be CARDALE JONES in a few months

JOLTIN JOE !!

Gee, thanks. But I don't give a good god damn what fricking SI puts on their cover. There is only one Joltin' Joe and that's Joe Dimaggio.
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
just going by straight up arm strength, who had the best cannon of all time??

A lot of people haven't listened to what OP is asking for in this thread... Everybody who said Marino, is wrong.

If the question was pure arm talent/throwing ability in regard to a combination of Accuracy/Strength/Release/Anticipation, etc... Marino is the answer, with maybe Aaron Rodgers coming in after him.

Don't get me wrong Marino had a cannon, Rodgers does too, but answering the question OP proposed. All of the following guys have stronger arms. (Not better)

Guys I've seen...

Jeff George
JaMarcus Russell
Brett Favre
John Elway

Mike Vick
Daunte Culpepper
Matt Stafford
[ Edited by SportOvaFilmTV on Feb 26, 2016 at 2:08 PM ]
Greg Cook.

Maybe Vinny Testiverde
[ Edited by Jakemall on Feb 26, 2016 at 2:10 PM ]