LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

T.O. Is eligible for the H.O.F.

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. Is eligible for the H.O.F.

Loved him as a kid. He has a special spot in 49ers history and should've been in the HOF 2 years ago. I'm just annoyed by his comments from this week when he played for this organization longer than all his other stops combined. And I'm pretty sure he never won any playoff games with any other team(he was injuried during the Eagles run in 2004) but I guess it's T.O being T.O
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Glad he got in, he more than deserved it, wish he wasn't a little b***h.
Originally posted by 4912:
Lol @ comparing TO calling Garcia gay to the media and Garcia getting a DUI.

That's. a joke. TO was always a cry baby diva and Garcia was always a professional, even after being called out in the media as gay by a teammate that should have never said it and also should have always had his back.

TO proved to be a punk, that's his s legacy.

Oh yeah, drunk driving with a .237 BAC is no big deal. Putting people's lives in danger? Pfffff, who cares, bro?

But heaven forbid you imply you think somebody who isn't even your teammate might be gay, based on rumors that had been swirling for years. That's way worse, yo.

Yeah, poor drunk driving Jeff Garcia. Also, poor O.J. Simpson and Aaron Hernandez, if any former teammate ever says something bad about them.
[ Edited by darockzillahitman on Feb 3, 2018 at 7:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Fresh49:
This whole notion that I as a supporter of his up until his last comment that I shouldnt feel some type of way cuz he said it about the organization is some b******t. Decline the question or say Idk. I dont think he thought about his fans when he answered imo. I get folks opposing pov's but I dont agree.

What did he say about the organization?

Answer: Absolutely nothing.

He was simply asked what team he would go in with (even though you don't go in with any team for the HOF; that's only for baseball), and he said, "it won't be the Niners." He never expounded on that.

Why does that offend you? He wasn't talking about the fans.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Loved him as a kid. He has a special spot in 49ers history and should've been in the HOF 2 years ago. I'm just annoyed by his comments from this week when he played for this organization longer than all his other stops combined. And I'm pretty sure he never won any playoff games with any other team(he was injuried during the Eagles run in 2004) but I guess it's T.O being T.O

This
Originally posted by JMC52:
Glad he got in, he more than deserved it, wish he wasn't a little b***h.

This!
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I just wish he would let the chip off his shoulder and enjoy the moment now.Enough with the drama.He deserves to be in and did so on his first try but sometimes when you rub people the wrong way at your job they hold grudges(and in a perfect world they shouldnt). Just enjoy it
I'm going to pour my popcorn bowl on my face when he gives his inductance speech. Will he be wearing his shades?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Top 3 greatest thing I have seen live. Section 45 was rockin!!

What a moment!!!

Originally posted by darockzillahitman:
Oh yeah, drunk driving with a .237 BAC is no big deal. Putting people's lives in danger? Pfffff, who cares, bro?

But heaven forbid you imply you think somebody who isn't even your teammate might be gay, based on rumors that had been swirling for years. That's way worse, yo.

Yeah, poor drunk driving Jeff Garcia. Also, poor O.J. Simpson and Aaron Hernandez, if any former teammate ever says something bad about them.

Originally posted by darockzillahitman:
What did he say about the organization?

Answer: Absolutely nothing.

He was simply asked what team he would go in with (even though you don't go in with any team for the HOF; that's only for baseball), and he said, "it won't be the Niners." He never expounded on that.

Why does that offend you? He wasn't talking about the fans.

I knew you couldn't stay away.
This post isn't meant to entice and engage in arguments … especially from those, which seemingly for
personal reasons, revelled in Owens being twice omitted. I'm guessing, they would have been overjoyed,
at a third snubbing as well.

Where all The Haters at now ???.
did craig get in?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
did craig get in?

He can't enter anymore as a Modern Era Player.
From what I've read; and because he didn't make the cut … he now
falls into the Seniors Category of players waiting to enter The Hall.

Meaning: with the backload of Older Players in queue … his wait
just became longer.
Share 49ersWebzone