LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 166 users in the forums

Debunking the myth that LA is not a football town.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Did he really just go back 50, 40, and then 25 years to prove what LA is today? I'm not saying they are or they aren't anything, but that makes no sense. lol
You should move to LA and wait for a team to cheer for.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
According to a recent survey conducted in cities with an actual NFL team...Scottsdale is indeed more a football town than LA.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Did he really just go back 50, 40, and then 25 years to prove what LA is today? I'm not saying they are or they aren't anything, but that makes no sense. lol
this
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
There are 10 million in Los Angeles county. It will be full.

Then you have orange county, riverside coubty, san bernardino county not to far away either.

Originally posted by 909er:
Yep, I live in Riverside and there are still alot of rams fans here still. And San Bernardino County is the largest County in the United States, so plenty of football fans surrounding L.A

yeah you guys nailed it.with it becoming more and more obvious the rams are coming back next year,here in LA,there are more and more by the thousands appearing at disneyland with rams jerseys everywhere.

people mention that the raiders have more fans in LA.well thats because the raiders at least stayed in the same stayed when they left LA.had they moved out of the state clear across the country like the rams did,no way in hell would you see so many raider fans in LA.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Second largest city in the U.S. and no team for decades. If the city doesn't care why should anyone else.

got news for you,the city does care,they never wanted them to leave.If the b***h had no murdered her husband to get ownership of the team to move them and he was still alive today,they never would have left.
Second largest city in the U.S. and no team for decades. If the city doesn't care why should anyone else.

got news for you,the city does care,they never wanted them to leave.If the b***h had no murdered her husband to get ownership of the team to move them and he was still alive today,they never would have left.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I pray for a team to move to la. An hour and 45 min drive to go to la vs 4 hours for santa clara. I'm a local team guy. In south central cali. 9ers are my #1. Then Lakers and dodgers. If the rams moved to la that would be one more game i go to every year.

i dont want any team in LA if it is not the rams.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
So are the Rams coming to LA or What? When?? Raiders to LA?? Chargers??

nope,chargers/raiders carson project is dead.lol.

man check out this video.

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/sta...23775931012487

this is the best news investigating i have seen in a long time where they did not hold back the facts. In a race to LA between carson and inglewood,as this newscaster said so well,carson was a major fumble in their presentation the other night. lol

NO RAIDERS REPRESENTATIVE SHOWED UP and Mark Fabiani the mastermind behind the carson project and pr man for the chargers who orchestrated the whole thing,stood in the back and never came to the podium to speak.

like that newscaster said so well,this was a major slap in the face to all the carson people who attended.he so much nailed it perfectly as well when he said-it was disrespecful to the people who attended because if you really care about your team,you should at LEAST give the impression you care about them. what an EPIC FAIL

that would never happen in inglewood for the Rams project.:lmao:
[ Edited by mrmontana on Jun 23, 2015 at 11:23 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
LA is not a sports town

thanks for obviously only reading the title of the thread and not even bothering to read the op or look at the videos.
Area 49 is back

USE THE f**kING SPACE BAR
LA deserves a football team. I would like the rams to come back. I live in LA and there are a lot of true respectable old school ram fans here. Ive been to ram bars (because there are a lot and my cousins are ram fans) when they played the niners and the people there were inviting. They would joke around at my expense but all in good fun.

Plus i would get to see the niners once a year without having to make a 5 hour drive.

Lots of good football fans here but everyone is so dispersed because my generation grew up without an NFL home team
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Area 49 is back

lol I was just coming to post this.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mod:
f**k LA anyways

Short and to the point.
Originally posted by mrmontana:

That's ancient history, no excuses to let this much time pass without a team.
Share 49ersWebzone