There are 203 users in the forums

Terrell Owens Thread: Hall of Fame?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Terrell Owens Thread: Hall of Fame?

PJ Fleck will present him his ring

Trent Taylor will have a monster game
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I did undersell him, but it was simply to make a point. No one can argue that he doesn't belong based on talent. Being one of the top 10 to ever do it is quite a feat. That said, I'd argue that he's either 3rd or 4th (I have seen him ranked as low as 6th by pundits). I think Larry Fitz is better and would rank him 2nd. I think Moss was more talented (To be fair, I think Moss is the most talented WR I've ever seen play) he just wasn't driven to the same level as these 3.

Can't go wrong with Fitz in the top 5. I'd still probably give TO the edge (with Rice 1 and Moss 2) One guy who I think gets overlooked as an all time great who could be top 5 is Holt.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 6, 2018 at 8:24 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
#2 or 3 receiver all time

#1 douche bag

And it's not close

Not close huh?

Bigger douchebag than all the guys who beat the crap out of their wives? Ray Rice? Greg Hardy? Etc?

Bigger douchebag than Tiki Barber, who was cheating on his pregnant wife and stashing his mistress in his agent's attic?

Bigger douchebag than Eli Manning, who sold a ton of random Giants gear and claimed they were game worn things so he could rip people off for more money?

Bigger douchebag than Ray Lewis, who by all accounts murdered or helped murder someone?

Bottom line, you can dislike him all you want. But to say he is #1 and its not even close is not based in reality.

I think our difference is how we catalogue a douchebag. I see a db as a way you act towards yourself and others. Ray Lewis is a murder and a much worse person I agree. But to me he don't act like a douchebag.

Most WR are douches. It's there diva mentality. The biggest db I can think of is Guy Ferelli, he's not a bad dude that I know of but every time the wife turns his show on I want to punch him and it's all his attitude.

#1 douche bag

And it's not close

Not close huh?

Bigger douchebag than all the guys who beat the crap out of their wives? Ray Rice? Greg Hardy? Etc?

Bigger douchebag than Tiki Barber, who was cheating on his pregnant wife and stashing his mistress in his agent's attic?

Bigger douchebag than Eli Manning, who sold a ton of random Giants gear and claimed they were game worn things so he could rip people off for more money?

Bigger douchebag than Ray Lewis, who by all accounts murdered or helped murder someone?

Bottom line, you can dislike him all you want. But to say he is #1 and its not even close is not based in reality.

I think our difference is how we catalogue a douchebag. I see a db as a way you act towards yourself and others. Ray Lewis is a murder and a much worse person I agree. But to me he don't act like a douchebag.

Most WR are douches. It's there diva mentality. The biggest db I can think of is Guy Ferelli, he's not a bad dude that I know of but every time the wife turns his show on I want to punch him and it's all his attitude.

Fair.

#1 douche bag

And it's not close

Not close huh?

Fair.

But there is only one perpetual douchebag: TO.
Announcing the 3rd round pick eh?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Won't watch. Needs to announce one of the other 31 teams that he bounced around to.

"If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck"......F-TO!!
TO confuses me. Does he want to be known as a niner or na?

He is a generational talent, but he is also an emotional lesbian
Originally posted by gold49digger:
TO confuses me. Does he want to be known as a niner or na?

He is a generational talent, but he is also an emotional lesbian

He wants to be relevant. That's it. Media whore. It got him in the news to bash the Niners. Now he's cool with the Niners cause it's news he's announcing a pick.
Originally posted by KamLeon:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Won't watch. Needs to announce one of the other 31 teams that he bounced around to.

"If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck"......F-TO!!

Y'all petty af. say what you want about his character, but to deny him as a part of 49ers history when he was carrying the team to 10+ wins in the early 2000's is immature as hell
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Apr 5, 2019 at 7:08 AM ]

He wants to be relevant. That's it. Media whore. It got him in the news to bash the Niners. Now he's cool with the Niners cause it's news he's announcing a pick.

This is ridiculous. So what do you think happened? TO is desperate for attention so he called the Niners and asked to represent them at the draft and the Niners said ok? Really? Thats how you think it went down? You dont think it has anything to do with the fact that the 49ers are inducting him into the 49ers Hall of Fame this year and asked him if he wanted to do it?

Just amazes me the length people will go to show their TO hatred. Making up stories and presenting them as facts, revisionist history, etc. Just crazy.

This is ridiculous. So what do you think happened? TO is desperate for attention so he called the Niners and asked to represent them at the draft and the Niners said ok? Really? Thats how you think it went down? You dont think it has anything to do with the fact that the 49ers are inducting him into the 49ers Hall of Fame this year and asked him if he wanted to do it?

Just amazes me the length people will go to show their TO hatred. Making up stories and presenting them as facts, revisionist history, etc. Just crazy.

Bro - from your posts on the Zone you are amazed or upset or astounded at others' opinions an awful lot. Like many, many times each day. Don't let it get to you, man. Others are allowed to have their opinions, right or wrong, and there is really no amount of arguing or ranting or hyperbole that can change that. At least that's what I've learned. YMMV.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Bro - from your posts on the Zone you are amazed or upset or astounded at others' opinions an awful lot. Like many, many times each day. Don't let it get to you, man. Others are allowed to have their opinions, right or wrong, and there is really no amount of arguing or ranting or hyperbole that can change that. At least that's what I've learned. YMMV.

You still as cool as ever, 94!
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

You still as cool as ever, 94!
lol. Thanks, E (G). SWH brings a lot to the table, though I don't always agree with him and rarely agree with the tone of his posts, and it bums me out that he seems to get so upset so often. My post was meant to be sincere and I hope it is taken that way.

Party on, WZ!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i am no big fan of him but i am not blind to what he did when we were actually relevant for a short time. people getting nuts cuz he is announcing a pick for us is just stupid in my opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone