There are 211 users in the forums

Terrell Owens Thread: Hall of Fame?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Terrell Owens Thread: Hall of Fame?

2nd all-time in yards (15,934)
3rd all-time in touchdowns (153)

[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Jun 4, 2017 at 2:00 PM ]
Hi, Yes, first time caller.

Love the Post! Loved T.O. still the best last WR we have ever had. Wish he never left SF.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
dude was a beast but a total headcase as teammate.
2nd best Wide receiver of all time and one of my top 5 favorite 49ers of all time. Wish we still had a playmaker close to his level on offense.
  • Arson
  • Veteran
He could sure take over a game, remember him exploding against the falcons?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I blame Mooch for letting TO's bad side..

TO felt betrayed by Mooch after he was suspended for standing in the Dallas Star.. I mean, so what if he did.. they made that thing such a big deal that TO couldn't recover from it..

TO loved his teammates... I still remember reading about this free agent WR who did not have a tv in his room (training camp) and the next day, there was a delivery and found out that it was a gift from TO.

TO also showed that he was never selfish and even went as far as volunteering (telling Mooch) that he did not need to start since Mooch was not STRONG enough to tell Jerry Rice or JJ Stokes that one of them had to sit down because TO was simply better..

to this day, I can't help but wonder what type of numbers TO would have put up if had played with Joe Montana and had all those veterans surround him and guided him..

Sorry guys, but I think that he may have better #s than Jerry Rice had he was with that group..
^^ I agree.. I never thought he was as bad in character as made out to be.. I mean he wasn't as loud as chad Johnson and was way better. I think he just wanted to win he never had a QB who reallllly was going to make him even better besides Steve young.
Can we make a Gary Plummer thread next ohhh ohhh maybe a Derek Smith thread also.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Can we make a Gary Plummer thread next ohhh ohhh maybe a Derek Smith thread also.

The jose cortez appreciation thread
Why the hell can't I find the Sharpie celebration against Seattle on YouTube???

TO is one of the best WRs to ever play the game. Like Top 5 good. In the NFL. Ever. It is extremely difficult to find a comparable player for Owens. He was tall, fast, and strong. He was fierce. And he loved him some him, which I respect. He played the game with a huge chip on his shoulder, and did not tolerate anyone that did not match his intensity or his skill level. Not to mention his was the most entertaining and original NFL player ever. I love me some TO. He backed up his big mouth with even bigger time play. LOVE. T. O..
[ Edited by theninermaniac on Aug 11, 2015 at 8:12 PM ]
It seems that some of you werent paying close attention in 2003, or werent fans yet. Owens spit directly into the face of the 49ers' franchise on his way out the door. He was a total A-Hole that threw a tantrum to get traded after his agent screwed up the free agency paperwork. The Ravens offered us a better pick, but he refused to go there, and told us we had to trade him to Philly.

Bill Walsh told Owens he needed to work on dropping less passes, and Owens said Walsh doesnt know what hes talking about.

Theres a reason we gave number 81 away the very next year after the 2nd best WR in 49ers history departed.

Owens burned his bridges big time. He blatantly insulted the 49ers, and Bill Walsh.

Screw that guy. You guys with your fond memories are forgetting the whole story.
[ Edited by Niners99 on May 19, 2015 at 4:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
It seems that some of you werent paying close attention in 2003, or werent fans yet. Owens spit directly into the face of the 49ers' franchise on his way out the door. He was a total A-Hole that threw a tantrum to get traded after his agent screwed up the free agency paperwork. The Ravens offered us a better pick, but he refused to go there, and told us we had to trade him to Philly.

Bill Walsh told Owens he needed to work on dropping less passes, and Owens said Walsh doesnt know what hes talking about.

Theres a reason we gave number 81 away the very next year after the 2nd best WR in 49ers history departed.

Owens burned his bridges big time. He blatantly insulted the 49ers, and Bill Walsh.

Screw that guy. You guys with your fond memories are forgetting the whole story.

I'm with this, I hated T.O. towards the end, he was a cancer, and needed to be gone, glad he was never brought back, he isn't a HOF'er or a 49er HOF'er IMO, screw him, he threw everyone under the bus.
Share 49ersWebzone