LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 337 users in the forums

How far into the Playoffs will the Chiefs go?

Shop 49ers game tickets
If they couldn't beat Indianapolis in Kansas City, then they're not going to beat Indianapolis in Indianapolis.

It only makes sense to come to that conclusion.
The teams that haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years are going to make the AFC championship?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
If they couldn't beat Indianapolis in Kansas City, then they're not going to beat Indianapolis in Indianapolis.

It only makes sense to come to that conclusion.

Did you watch the game? Again, they played without some of their defense healthy. The play-off picture was already locked..Indy was going to be the first game. Why show your cards in the game plan?

They came out, played vanilla and lost. I don't think this game tells you much.
I could see them beating Indy. That's about it, though.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The teams that haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years are going to make the AFC championship?

Lead by the QB who helped a team who hadn't won a play-off game in over 10 years make the NFC championship in 2011? Never happen, right?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

If they beat Indy, they have a real shot vs Denver. Cold weather, Manning often chokes in the play-offs, and their defense is REALLY banged up. Alex knows how to play offensive keep away to keep Manning on the side lines.

Yeah, I think they can win the game.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Lead by the QB who helped a team who hadn't won a play-off game in over 10 years make the NFC championship in 2011? Never happen, right?

Forget the Chiefs, the Bengals have a longer playoff win drought

Forget the Chiefs, the Bengals have a longer playoff win drought

Maybe..but they sure seem to be playing well.

How, when they couldn't do it at home when they could have taken advantage when Denver lost
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by English:
And they are still in the AFC. But they won't go far.

Denver is hurting on defense, Pats lost Gronk...Even Indy has looked worse without their best WR. Cincy seems to be the likely rep to the superbowl.

Well if they make it back there is only one team allowed to represent the NFC against them!

There's a hell of a story if either KC or Cincy makes it to the superbowl to play the 9ers.

Round 3 vs Cincy and Alex Vs. Kap.

isn't it funny how the story lines for the NFL superbowls keep getting better lately?

Luminati?

Originally posted by 16to87:

Luminati?

Boweman's penalty vs Brees. Hitner's several flags..all appealed and won? Call me a believer
Originally posted by 16to87:
Luminati?

Boweman's penalty vs Brees. Hitner's several flags..all appealed and won? Call me a believer

Or a dreamer

Alex vs Kaep ...lol....that is not a story
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 2, 2014 at 11:10 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

How, when they couldn't do it at home when they could have taken advantage when Denver lost

Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

True, there have been many "revenge wins" in the playoffs throughout the years.

No idea how KC will fare. But, just getting into the playoffs is an accomplishment.
They have the tools to win, though. They have their pass rusher (Houston) back, yes?
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
One and done

this
Share 49ersWebzone