There are 173 users in the forums

How far into the Playoffs will the Chiefs go?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Personally, I think they will beat indy and then beat Denver (fixed). I think they will lose to Cincy in the championship.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Jan 2, 2014 at 10:27 AM ]
they'll lose to Indy. they did not beat a good team all season.
have they beat a .500 team all year?

edit: eagles and cowboys

which hardly counts

eagles didnt have foles yet
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Jan 2, 2014 at 10:27 AM ]
Probably not all that far. But bearing in mind their record last year that's no disgrace.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

which hardly counts

And Cowboys still had Romo? Lol
One and done
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
One and done

this.
they're a fluke.
they went 2-5 down the stretch, they wont make any noise lol

which hardly counts

You answered your own question.

The strongest part of their season was played with an injured defense..meanwhile the offense continued to improve, but not enough to win games.

Going into the play-offs, the guys who were injured on defense are coming back healthy...this will be close to the defense that started the first 9 games of the year along with an improved offense.
And they are still in the AFC. But they won't go far.

Originally posted by Jakemall:

which hardly counts

The strongest part of their season was played with an injured defense..meanwhile the offense continued to improve, but not enough to win games.

Going into the play-offs, the guys who were injured on defense are coming back healthy...this will be close to the defense that started the first 9 games of the year along with an improved offense.

meh, having the eagles and cowboys as your best notable wins on the season doesnt really impress me. Yes they are getting healthy but who knows those guys coming back could be rusty. Too much of a task for this team to do it on the road
Originally posted by English:

Denver is hurting on defense, Pats lost Gronk...Even Indy has looked worse without their best WR. Cincy seems to be the likely rep to the superbowl.

Denver is hurting on defense, Pats lost Gronk...Even Indy has looked worse without their best WR. Cincy seems to be the likely rep to the superbowl.

Well if they make it back there is only one team allowed to represent the NFC against them!

which hardly counts

meh, having the eagles and cowboys as your best notable wins on the season doesnt really impress me. Yes they are getting healthy but who knows those guys coming back could be rusty. Too much of a task for this team to do it on the road

I understand...but again, this is a 1st year offense which has been improving..and even the loses they weren't really out of the game..so with just a marginal improvement they should do well. Especially when you consider all the health issues other teams are having. Cincy is probably the one team that I question if they are able to beat. Against everyone else they have a real shot.

Well if they make it back there is only one team allowed to represent the NFC against them!

There's a hell of a story if either KC or Cincy makes it to the superbowl to play the 9ers.

Round 3 vs Cincy and Alex Vs. Kap.

isn't it funny how the story lines for the NFL superbowls keep getting better lately?
Share 49ersWebzone