There are 283 users in the forums

TO looking like a clown

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
He can wear what he wants, he's a human being.
haters. i still like TO
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MILFS:
haters. i still like TO

So do I.
oh noez, he wore a sweater to the game. Where's the noose?

Remember when Jeff Garcia got a DUI of .237 with two underaged girls in the car with him? Ahhhhh, course not, it was no big deal. It was silly to arrest him for that. Wearing a sweater to a football game, though...why wasn't Owens arrested? I can't figure it out.
Also, he only played 15 years. Such a short career. He just doesn't understand the importance of wearing a SUITE. He needs to wear an expensive hotel room, right WI?
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
For Someone who Made THE CATCH in the playoffs and helped us Beat Green Bay sure does get alot of Negative feedback

Speaks volumes about what a colossal pr*ck he was
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

No, it speaks volumes about what idiots our fans are. They make Jeff .237 DUI Garcia into a hero and the victim of Big, Bad Terrell Owens, while they vilify the hard working small town southern black man because the media told them his TD celebrations made him a horrible person.
Originally posted by 49erfanSince81:

No, it speaks volumes about what idiots our fans are. They make Jeff .237 DUI Garcia into a hero and the victim of Big, Bad Terrell Owens, while they vilify the hard working small town southern black man because the media told them his TD celebrations made him a horrible person.

Lol. Ok. Make excuses for the guy because nothing is ever his fault. Not surprising you are a TO fan.

Tarrell?
Lol. Ok. Make excuses for the guy because nothing is ever his fault. Not surprising you are a TO fan.

Make excuses for what? Celebrating touchdowns? I don't have to make excuses, he didn't do anything wrong.

This guy, however, did.

While Owens was starving himself on team flights because the pizza didn't fit in his diet, Garcia was out every weekend getting drunk off his ass and showing up to games hungover. But clearly, the drunken scumbag is the role model and the hard working, disciplined "rags to riches" kid is the disgrace to the organization.

At least he showed up. What about Montana?

Make excuses for what? Celebrating touchdowns? I don't have to make excuses, he didn't do anything wrong.

This guy, however, did.

While Owens was starving himself on team flights because the pizza didn't fit in his diet, Garcia was out every weekend getting drunk off his ass and showing up to games hungover. But clearly, the drunken scumbag is the role model and the hard working, disciplined "rags to riches" kid is the disgrace to the organization.

Why was T.O. considered a locker room cancer ?

Why did teams let him go

Why is he out of the league a little too early

It's not cause of the TD celebrations

This guy, however, did.

What is with your fixation on Garcia? This is about TO, not Garcia. What's your excuse for TO and every other team he burned bridges with? They must all be in cahoots to keep the hard working, southern black man down, right?
Originally posted by SaksV:
So do I.

me too...
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why was T.O. considered a locker room cancer ?

Why did teams let him go

Why is he out of the league a little too early

It's not cause of the TD celebrations

He wasn't considered a locker room cancer by anyone but the media. His teammates say the exact opposite.

The 49ers traded him because they were rebuilding. Did you forget all the other guys who were actually let go that off-season, including Garcia?

He's 40-years-old. How is that "a little too early?" The guy was given a chance to make the Seahawks and didn't make it. He got old. It happens to everyone.

Yes, it is because of the TD celebrations. You must not have been a fan in 2000-2002.
Share 49ersWebzone