LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

**** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/14 - 11/18 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Why do people help Andrew Luck up when they tackle him?

Call me old fashioned, but I would NEVER help an opposing player up, especially a second-year player.
Its amazing how other teams continually utilize no-name receivers while the 49ers can't seem to figure out how to get anyone but their stars involved.
"GOD DAMMIT DONALD"
LOL, that was one of the worst fumbles I've ever seen, dude went beyond potato there, completely unforced fumble.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, that was one of the worst fumbles I've ever seen, dude went beyond potato there, completely unforced fumble.

Mark Sanchez butt fumble impression
Welp, those are the breaks the Niners didnt get last week.

Oh look a slant to Delanie Walker! I miss that :(
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Oh look a slant to anybody! I miss that :(

I fixed it for you.
Just got home from work so I missed the entire first half. Sounds like Luck has looked real shakey up until this point?

Oh look a slant to anybody! I miss that :(

I fixed it for you.

lol well played Mauer!
Watch T.Y. Hilton he makes plays at the line of scrimmage, midfield and deep. Would the 49ers know how to use him or would he be buried behind A.J. Jenkins for 2 years. Justin Hunter is another receiver with similar talent, maybe not as fast. Delaine Walker was a player I always thought was under utilized with the Niners. He would go through stretches of 5 or 6 games where he wasn't even targeted.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Watch T.Y. Hilton he makes plays at the line of scrimmage, midfield and deep. Would the 49ers know how to use him or would he be buried behind A.J. Jenkins for 2 years. Justin Hunter is another receiver with similar talent, maybe not as fast. Delaine Walker was a player I always thought was under utilized with the Niners. He would go through stretches of 5 or 6 games where he wasn't even targeted.

Depends. Can he block?
This is completely frustrating. Crossing routes. Who would've guessed they work!
Both Tennessee and Indy have superior playcalling when it comes to passing the football. Both teams are using much more creative and productive routes, stretching the field, horizontally and vertically..................
Both Tennessee and Indy have superior playcalling when it comes to passing the football. Both teams are using much more creative and productive routes, stretching the field, horizontally and vertically..................

That last play they ran to Fleener was an old Niner staple with Brent Jones.

When Roman said he watched the old Walsh tapes, I figured he wouldn't have skipped over the passing offense.
That last play they ran to Fleener was an old Niner staple with Brent Jones.

When Roman said he watched the old Walsh tapes, I figured he wouldn't have skipped over the passing offense.

It looks more like Pep Hamilton is a ninja and he came and stole all those tapes from 49ers HQ.
Share 49ersWebzone