LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

**** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/14 - 11/18 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets

WEEKS:

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Nov 14, 2013 at 5:48 AM ]
No use of rooting for the Seahawks to lose anymore
in the hunt is the entire NFC East.... even the giants...............
Must win the Saints game. If we drop to 6-4, there will be a bunch of other team in that record range that could go into the play and we may end up missing out
Lets go tits!
Titans just scored a TD on an 80 yard drive with ease against the Colts. It makes that loss even more of a "I still can't believe we lost to the f***ing Colts" game.
Delanie walker....
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Titans just scored a TD on an 80 yard drive with ease against the Colts. It makes that loss even more of a "I still can't believe we lost to the f***ing Colts" game.

You know that the colts are a way different team now?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

You know that the colts are a way different team now?

Ya mean they already peaked & T-Rich is a total stiff. Damn, the Niners miss Delanie.
wtf is up with the colts?

they are so jekyle and hyde

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what in the f**k is going on with the colts?? s**t is cray. it's like Kap, but the whole team.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Delanie walker....

Let's not forget..

• Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

In the last three games, the Colts have been outscored 63-3 in the first half.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
wtf is up with the colts?

they are so jekyle and hyde

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what in the f**k is going on with the colts?? s**t is cray. it's like Kap, but the whole team.

The parity in the NFL is like no other professional sport. It's the reason why I'm not going to get too high or too low until the playoffs actually start.
trent richardson suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux
Share 49ersWebzone