LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

CB Marcus Cooper was a Niner

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by hofer36:
yesterday when eric wright got hurt, they hadd to bring darryl morris in for a bit---he gave up 1 catch for a 3rd down conversion though the coverage wasnt bad...id rather have cooper in such scenario---sure cooper got roasted by payton but many cbs do...i still remember jerry rice beating falcons cb charles dimry for 5 tds from joe montana years ago

Morris is gonna chit all over what Cooper has done, just wait and see.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Can everybody stfu about losing Cooper now, he is getting picked on weekly and successfully getting torched every week.

And common sense returns to the Cooper thread!

This.

You guys remember Daven Holly? 2005 7th rounder. Cut by us, picked up by the Browns. He made a few INTs and people were bummed about losing him. Out of the league in 3 years lol.

To counter that point, do you remember Joselio Hanson? Cut by a total crap 49ers team, and then went on to be one of the best nickel corners in the NFL for the Eagles.

For a couple seasons. Also had a lot to do with how good the Eagles secondary was already.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
yesterday when eric wright got hurt, they hadd to bring darryl morris in for a bit---he gave up 1 catch for a 3rd down conversion though the coverage wasnt bad...id rather have cooper in such scenario---sure cooper got roasted by payton but many cbs do...i still remember jerry rice beating falcons cb charles dimry for 5 tds from joe montana years ago

Hopefully, both of these young corners can be excellent starters some day soon.

Agree
Originally posted by tohara3:

Agree

Agree as well...and I like Morris' speed and quickness.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by tohara3:

Agree

Agree as well...and I like Morris' speed and quickness.

I liked how Bowman was coaching Morris up during his Mic'd Up video.
Share 49ersWebzone