There are 231 users in the forums

CB Marcus Cooper was a Niner

Shop 49ers game tickets

Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Please don't get worked up about a INT on Fitzpatrick...
Did you even see the game? It was a great pick by Cooper at a crucial time in the game for the Chiefs late in the 4th and that after a fumble TD recovery.

Losing Cooper is looking more and more like another Baalke blunder.
Originally posted by 49ersMVP:

Did you even see the game? It was a great pick by Cooper at a crucial time in the game for the Chiefs late in the 4th and that after a fumble TD recovery.

Another? That you again Jordan?
Originally posted by English:
Hindsight. Asomugha looked like a really good pick up at the time.

Not going to lie, even I thought maybe Nnmadi would do better in our system after a few bad years in Philly in zone defense. But boy has he lost a step and to top it off, he's pretty injury prone too. Hate when we gamble on young talent and disappointed we let Cooper go but I'm confident Baalke will more than make up for this mishap in the draft. 2014 draft class is loaded with CB talent.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 6, 2013 at 1:47 PM ]

Dude I watched the entire game, and I'm not discrediting the kid having a good game but lets not act like we just let a Top 5 corner walk. He could go out and get beat routinely for the rest of the season. On the same note he could wind up being a 10 year starter, but the f/o had to make a decision on the information they had AT THAT TIME. For what it's worth KC's defense has been a lot more consistent and playing in better situations than we have.
Did I actually read the words another Baalke blunder? I just want to know what NFL General Manager has had a better track record of producing quality and quantity of draft picks over the last four seasons? Who else has consistently found talent, even at the bottom of the draft? Smh.

Don't let the coaching staff off the hook. Baalke wouldn't cut that guy if the staff ranked Cooper higher.

Jordan? lol I remember that retard melting down the 49ersholics board 10 years ago whatever happened to him?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Did I actually read the words another Baalke blunder? I just want to know what NFL General Manager has had a better track record of producing quality and quantity of draft picks over the last four seasons? Who else has consistently found talent, even at the bottom of the draft? Smh.

Yeah the 2012 draft was brilliant and I love our WR core AJ Jenkins failed again today to catch a pass BTW. lol

Jordan? lol I remember that retard melting down the 49ersholics board 10 years ago whatever happened to him?

jordan taber? i thought he was a myhtical creature, like the yehti or loch ness monster
Originally posted by hofer36:

jordan taber? i thought he was a myhtical creature, like the yehti or loch ness monster

i just googled that name and 49ers and i found HIS website

http://www.terrellowensdefense.org/index.php

Yeah the 2012 draft was brilliant and I love our WR core AJ Jenkins failed again today to catch a pass BTW. lol

2010 + 2011 + 2013 draft > 2012. You speak as if we have Vinny Cerato or Matt Millen calling the shots.
Originally posted by fastforward:

Don't let the coaching staff off the hook. Baalke wouldn't cut that guy if the staff ranked Cooper higher.

I think the staff has too much of a crush on vets. I'm not even mad at them in this case. If anything, I'd probably have found a way to keep Cooper simply because of position. It's hard to get good corners in the NFL. What I wonder is if they thought he was NFL ready, but were trying to sneak him onto the practice squad or did they think he needed more development.

I think the staff has too much of a crush on vets. I'm not even mad at them in this case. If anything, I'd probably have found a way to keep Cooper simply because of position. It's hard to get good corners in the NFL. What I wonder is if they thought he was NFL ready, but were trying to sneak him onto the practice squad or did they think he needed more development.

I think they gamble with "hoping" guys slide to the practice squad a bit too much. Seen it twice already this year with Cooper and BJ.

Yes. Fangio loves his vets

Does not matter so long as Baldwin makes plays for us. AJJ is not our problem anymore. Baldwin is our pick now
Share 49ersWebzone