There are 231 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He's good at implementing an offense. Good teacher. Play calling during the game --he has his moments. Has conservative tendency. Overall, good qualities for a team like Minny, that has a very good RB and good talents on offense. They need direction and identity. Roman can provide that.

Good answer. Thanks.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

The team relented! RT @RAIDERS: Tony Sparano has signed a 2 year contract to remain the Assistant Head Coach/OL Coach of The Oakland Raiders
I didn't know sparano went to the Raiders. I guess Oakland is the black hole of anonymity.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl

#Bengals DC Mike Zimmer is expected to have his 2nd interview with the #Vikings early next week, source confirmed.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Bears announce they keep DC Mel Tucker: "We believe Mel is the right person to lead our defensive unit" -- Trestman. Fire DL, LB coach
  • buck
  • Veteran
Citing conversations with people around the league, NFL Network's Albert Breer says the feeling is the Browns' head-coaching job is viewed as "radioactive."

"Tough spot for them," added Breer of the Browns, who were quickly spurned by Patriots OC Josh McDaniels. The Browns have an alleged-criminal owner and kicked Rob Chudzinski aside after one year on the job, also letting outstanding coordinators Ray Horton and Norv Turner leave without a fight. There is no franchise quarterback or running back on the roster. It's not surprising coaches around the league aren't lining up to succeed Chudzinski.

Source: Albert Breer on Twitter
Originally posted by buck:
Citing conversations with people around the league, NFL Network's Albert Breer says the feeling is the Browns' head-coaching job is viewed as "radioactive."

"Tough spot for them," added Breer of the Browns, who were quickly spurned by Patriots OC Josh McDaniels. The Browns have an alleged-criminal owner and kicked Rob Chudzinski aside after one year on the job, also letting outstanding coordinators Ray Horton and Norv Turner leave without a fight. There is no franchise quarterback or running back on the roster. It's not surprising coaches around the league aren't lining up to succeed Chudzinski.

Source: Albert Breer on Twitter

Toxic
lol at the people who would trade Harbaugh to the Dolphins because he is teh suxers.
i hope our coaches get interviewed again next weekend and at the superbowl. roman was ballsy today, tomsula's unit was the best the league has seen this year and Lord Fangio shut these b*****ds down!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i hope our coaches get interviewed again next weekend and at the superbowl. roman was ballsy today, tomsula's unit was the best the league has seen this year and Lord Fangio shut these b*****ds down!!!

I don't think they can be interviewed now till the 49ers are out of the playoffs.

The offense was really aggressive and IMO that's what it takes to win.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Whisenhunt to Titans; Jim Caldwell emerges w Lions. Mike Munchak still alive with Detroit & Cleveland, sources via @AdamSchefter & me
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Ken Whisenhunt is going to become the #Titans new coach, per source
Damn I thought Whiz was a lock to Detroit

Lol Caldwell.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Damn I thought Whiz was a lock to Detroit

Lol Caldwell.

He was the front runner for Detroit but as we've seen in the past NFL teams throw up a lot of smokescreens all the time. Whisenhunt is now Delanie Walker's new head coach WTF. I don't really get how Munchak is in the running for a couple of other vacancies. Didn't he just get fired for being a mediocre head coach?
Share 49ersWebzone