LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Vikings to get new Stadium

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GEEK:
I graduated from the U of Minnesota - that stadium is pretty slick. And I believe they can expand the seating for another 5k-10k

You're a Screaming Eagle?!!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I graduated from the U of Minnesota - that stadium is pretty slick. And I believe they can expand the seating for another 5k-10k

Golden Gopher - straight up gangsta.

lol
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

lol

You old. Never seen that show.

Lol. Coach was the s**t
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Lol. Coach was the s**t

[ Edited by Jcool on May 23, 2014 at 2:58 PM ]

lol

It ran from 89-97, and has been in sindacate for years. What are you, 12? lol

I think we need a new WZ acronym. YTM (younger than marsh) Lol
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

lol

It ran from 89-97, and has been in sindacate for years. What are you, 12? lol

I think we need a new WZ acronym. YTM (younger than marsh) Lol

Hah I'm just messing. I've heard of it, but never seen it. I was born in 87.

Fresh Prince was my show, though.

CRAIG T NELSON
Is it really a good sign that the Vikings new head coach almost backed out of the job? Maybe he's fully committed now but he certainly wasn't at first. This team will suck again.

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Is it really a good sign that the Vikings new head coach almost backed out of the job? Maybe he's fully committed now but he certainly wasn't at first. This team will suck again.

I thought he almost backed out because he was tired of getting interviewed and rejected—not because he didn't want the job.

But, yeah. They will probably suck again, lol.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Lol. Coach was the s**t

Dauber = Patrick

Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I thought he almost backed out because he was tired of getting interviewed and rejected—not because he didn't want the job.

But, yeah. They will probably suck again, lol.

lol what a good quality for a head coach. when the going gets tough, just back out so you don't get rejected
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
lol what a good quality for a head coach. when the going gets tough, just back out so you don't get rejected

"Oh, we're down 27-7 with 30 seconds left? Quick, let's forfeit."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
The Minnesota Vikings are scheduled to move into a new stadium in time for the 2016 season, but that date could now be changed thanks to "bird-safe" glass. That potential change could also prove very costly.

Michele Kelm-Helgen, Chairwoman of the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, said Friday, "If you look at Mortenson (Construction), their subcontractors, all of our consultants and staff that are working on this project -- and you're extending the whole project from two to six months -- you're looking at costs that would be anywhere from $25 (million) to $60 million and potentially higher," according to ESPN.

Because clear glass was to be a main facet of the proposed new stadium, there had been complaints that it would pose a threat to migratory birds. The extra cost and time for construction would be to substitute bird-safe etched or "fritted" glass.

As for the estimated extra cost, "I'm not sure I believe that," said Lisa Venable of Minnesota Citizens for the Protection of Migratory Birds. Bird advocate groups estimate the extra cost to be closer to $1 million, but stadium officials say that doesn't account for lost rent or possible legal action related to the delays.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24969692/replacement-glass-on-new-vikings-stadium-could-cost-60-million-extra
Share 49ersWebzone