There are 185 users in the forums

Vikings to get new Stadium

Shop 49ers game tickets
The stadiums with transparent roofs have horrible shadows on the field. Spend all that money for the game to look like s**t.
They will get a Super Bowl in that thing
That thing looks beautiful.

Im jealous for some reason
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Jags should get moved to LA. They never should have put an NFL franchise in that "city".

I think they end up in London.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Originally posted by 84SheepDog:
I'm glad we're getting our stadium, but let's be honest... the Minnesota one has loads more personality.

If by personality you mean ugly as hell building that will be out of style in 5 minutes, you would be correct.
It's really nice looking, if that were to be built I'm California it would cost a ridiculous amount, that's why our stadium is what it is.
Originally posted by VtownNinerFan:
It's really nice looking, if that were to be built I'm California it would cost a ridiculous amount, that's why our stadium is what it is.

not exactly

Originally posted by VtownNinerFan:

The reason Levi's Stadium doesn't have a roof is not because of the added cost.

Its because its in Santa Clara. There is no reason to put a roof on a stadium in California.

Football should be played outside and on grass.

I don't understand why people don't like the 49ers new stadium because it looks like...you know...a STADIUM. They only seem to be happy if it looks like a spaceship, an iceburg, or Bobby Brown.

Points do go to Minn for not having a huge sphincter on the roof like one of the designs in Atlanta.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on May 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM ]
That stadium looks like any one of a thousand modern Churches in the south. Not flattering at all.
It's a nice stadium but I prefer the game outside -- where it belongs.
Looks ugly as sin.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Who are the remaining LA candidates now?

Bills (probably will make a full time move to Toronto)
Chargers
Jaguars
Rams

The Bills fanbase is too hardcore to move them. They still pack the house every Sunday, despite being horrible for years. Plus they draw the Toronto market, and are the NFL bridge to Canadian fans. I dont see them moving at all though.

Right now id say Chargers and Raiders are the top 2. That dump in Oakland isnt going to hold up much longer, and if the Raiders get offered a brand new stadium to move back to LA, I think theyd jump on it. The Chargers will be an attractive option for the NFL because they wouldnt really be leaving their fanbase. Its still a ways away, but SD fans could still make the drive.

I think the Rams should definitely move back to L.A. that is where their history is, so it would be a great fit in my opinion. Another benefit would be the couple of thousand miles of air travel the niners whould save each year.
Share 49ersWebzone