There are 171 users in the forums

Vikings to get new Stadium

Shop 49ers game tickets
Looks nice. I like it. A lot actually.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
The Redzone ‏@TheRedzoneorg

Transparent roof on Vikings new stadium will be self-cleaning http://tinyurl.com/a24a4zf ; #NFL #Vikings
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Vikings break ground on new stadium (hopefully the Minnesota ground was actually breakable) http://wp.me/p14QSB-9lMK
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Minnesota Vikings ‏@Vikings

ICYMI: Photos of inside the deconstruction of the Metrodome:

Originally posted by Beeker:
That thing is atrocious.

Agreed. Will be made fun of 10 years after it's built just like Atlanta's new stadium.
The trend of (cities with) new stadiums getting the Super Bowl continues...Minny will host SB LII in 2018..at least it will be indoors for this cold-weather city...beat out NO and IND

Levi's I expect won't be eligible again until the following one at the earliest (judging by how AZ's recent two were 4 yrs apart, namely SB XLII and XLVI) but Santa Clara should be regularly in the rotation (having taken over SD as the preferred CA city until the Chargers get a new stadium or one is built in LA
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

The stadium the Vikings play in the next 2 season while they wait for it to be built (TCF Bank Stadium) sorta looks like Levi's stadium.

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
The stadium the Vikings play in the next 2 season while they wait for it to be built (TCF Bank Stadium) sorta looks like Levi's stadium.

I little bit from that exact angle, but the inside is just a college bowl with benches. The suites are just on the top, and not a full tower like levis. Only seats 50,000.

And little bit, though. Little bit. lol
looks more like the LA coliseum

Sucks to be Vikings fans, they will miss attending games inside a dome for the next two seasons until the new stadium is complete.
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Sucks to be Vikings fans, they will miss attending games inside a dome for the next two seasons until the new stadium is complete.

i think teams like minnesota and detroit are missing out on using their climate to their advantage like green bay and chicago do. to me its not a coincidence thats minnesota made 4 super bowls playing outside and havent been back since the move indoors.
Real football teams play outdoors
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by goodthings19:

i think teams like minnesota and detroit are missing out on using their climate to their advantage like green bay and chicago do. to me its not a coincidence thats minnesota made 4 super bowls playing outside and havent been back since the move indoors.

Let's see if these next two seasons make a difference in their play.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I little bit from that exact angle, but the inside is just a college bowl with benches. The suites are just on the top, and not a full tower like levis. Only seats 50,000.

And little bit, though. Little bit. lol

I graduated from the U of Minnesota - that stadium is pretty slick. And I believe they can expand the seating for another 5k-10k
Share 49ersWebzone