There are 213 users in the forums

Looks like L.A. won't have an NFL franchise for awhile

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
LA doesn't need the NFL either. Both are luxuries to each other, so there's no sense of urgency on either side, which is why nothing has happened.

Oh, LA NEEDS a team. If they don't get one, area49 will commit suicide.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by okdkid:
LA and AEG are in no position of leverage. The NFL has the leverage here.

LA has tried and failed at NFL football on several occasions. The NFL is doing amazingly well without having a team in LA. The NFL is not in need of a team there. LA needs the NFL, not the other way around.

Yeah, I don't get where AEG is coming from. The NFL is getting along quite nicely without a team in the LA market.

LA doesn't need the NFL either. Both are luxuries to each other, so there's no sense of urgency on either side, which is why nothing has happened.

You just quoted a conversation from 11 months ago. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by okdkid:
LA and AEG are in no position of leverage. The NFL has the leverage here.

LA has tried and failed at NFL football on several occasions. The NFL is doing amazingly well without having a team in LA. The NFL is not in need of a team there. LA needs the NFL, not the other way around.

Yeah, I don't get where AEG is coming from. The NFL is getting along quite nicely without a team in the LA market.

You just quoted a conversation from 11 months ago. lol

Lol well I'm sure those opinions are still held.
Share 49ersWebzone