LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Do you have a 2nd favorite NFL team?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
U aint a niner faithful if you claim to root for 2 different teams......................you switch hitters make me sick

this is a false statement
U aint a niner faithful if you claim to root for 2 different teams......................you switch hitters make me sick

I'm a football fan before I'm a niner fan, thus I enjoy watching and appreciating other teams and athletes play football.
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:

I'm a football fan before I'm a niner fan, thus I enjoy watching and appreciating other teams and athletes play football.

YOU AINT A FAITHFUL when you have multiple teams that you root for..................key word here is "FAITHFUL"

YOU AINT A FAITHFUL when you have multiple teams that you root for..................key word here is "FAITHFUL"

This is false statement
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:

This is false statement

He is right you cant be having two favorite teams.

I'm a "faithful" because I exclusively purchase 49ers merchandise and 49ers tickets. The fact that I appreciate the play of other teams makes me a football fan.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Patriots

this.

oh the ironing!

[ Edited by boast on Aug 25, 2011 at 2:27 PM ]
Nope...The Niners are the only team that I am a fan of. I appreciate the play of certain players on other teams but will never root for another team unless it benefits the 49ers in a way.
I'm a "faithful" because I exclusively purchase 49ers merchandise and 49ers tickets. The fact that I appreciate the play of other teams makes me a football fan.

This. I used to love the 49ers only, and not really watch other games. Since the niners have been so bad for so long, I still only love the 49ers, but I now appreciate the full game of football, and all teams (except the cowboys, eagles, steelers, vikings, chiefs, raiders, giants, dolphins)
Patriots for sure. Tom Brady is a local kid who grew up a Niners fan, and a great Cinderella story.

No, I'm a real fan

/thread
Houston Texans for me.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Vikings

My best friend in elementary school's family loved the Vikings, so I was aware of'em from a young age. I'm 30 now, but another closest friend for the last 10 years or so is also a Vikings fan. I've just been aware of'em most of my life and they're often fun to watch. I'm a freakish Niner fan and don't watch any other games when the Niners are playing and I wouldn't consider myself a fan of the Vikings, I just generally root for them to win and they are my (distant) 2nd favorite team.
My favorite teams in order

1. 49ers
2. 49ers
3. 49ers
4. 49ers
5. 49ers
6. 49ers
7. 49ers
8.49ers
9. 49ers
10. 49ers
11. 49ers