LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Do you have a 2nd favorite NFL team?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
No such thing as a second favorite, BUT.. If I were to rank teams in order of love to hate, it would be as follows:

1. LOVE - 49ers

2. Really like - Lions

I actually hope the Lions make it to the Super Bowl soon -- that is, only if we've been eliminated from the playoffs and no else is left to be cheered for.

Those are 2 of the worst managed teams in the league from an ownership and senior management standpoint... Both bottom 3 - 5 easily.
No, but I root for all CAL players to succeed.
No, true fans can only root for one team in my opinion, otherwise you're a homer..
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
No such thing as a second favorite, BUT.. If I were to rank teams in order of love to hate, it would be as follows:

1. LOVE - 49ers

2. Really like - Lions

I actually hope the Lions make it to the Super Bowl soon -- that is, only if we've been eliminated from the playoffs and no else is left to be cheered for.

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Yup that would be the Packers, Mike Holmgren took the WCO offense there and pow. I basically like to cheer for coaches that fall under the Walsh coaching tree with the exception of Carrol
RAVENS.
Nope. I root for teams based on individual games.
U guys who claimed 2nd favorite teams should be deemed heretics on this board and be burned at the stake!
The Chiefs are the only other team I kinda like only because of the Montana years.
Originally posted by QBguru:
U guys who claimed 2nd favorite teams should be deemed heretics on this board and be burned at the stake!

How can you resist cheering for this guy.

The Houston Texans. Kinda remind me of the Niners from the 70's. Good offense and horrible defense. Then again, they could finally make the playoffs this year with Wade Phillips handling the defense and a revamped secondary.
Big fan of Drew Brees so I guess I don't mind the Saints. It's just nice to watch an exciting dynamic offense.

Ironically...the Colts were my "2nd fav" team in the 90s because of....JIM HARBAUGH lol. Harbaugh and I have the same birthday so I'd always been sort of a fan of his.

And I may get crucified for this but I can't help but have a little Raider fandom. Mainly because the Mrs. side of the family are huge Raider fans and, frankly, they remind me of us. Unstable QB situation, management issues, and trying to come up. They're like our dirty cousins we don't like but at the end of the day...you're a lot alike.
No, that is against the damn rules.

If the niners aren't on, I watch the next best game available or best story line.
Whoever plays the eagles
I don't really like any other team, maybe whoever is playing the raiders,, just for fun,,,,,i like some of the players out there like guys who weren't expected to be great but turned out to be,,,,, I really like Arron Rodgers ever since the draft, after he handled it so well not being pick early, and some other guys like payten hillis, arian foster,,, and i still like Branden Loyd,, he finally after all these years had a great season last year.
Share 49ersWebzone