LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Do you have a 2nd favorite NFL team?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nope. Hate mostly all the teams for one reason or another. When you've watched football long enough, every team erks you once in awhile. Like this year.
Saints and the Sean "Panties" Peyton and blitzgate pissed me off.

I do, however, like other players. My fav non niner right now is:

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 24, 2011 at 10:18 PM ]
Niners are my only fav. team but I respect other teams with great history ie Green Bay. Even though they beet us a couple of time in the NFC Camp Game. I can tell you some teams I really don't like Cowboys #1 by far....
Niners and everybody else. There are a few teams I'd like to see win a super bowl that haven't won one yet, like the Browns for example, but that is of course only if the niners are not going to be winning it.
I love the niners, and everyone else can rot in hell. I don't do this second favorite stuff.
  • mod
  • Veteran
there really isnt a number 2 team for me... I usually look for teams with ex-niners. Last year I liked to watch the lions play, it was fun watching Shaun Hill play.

It might still be the lions this year, I also look forward to watching the Bengals play.
This thread made me
Yeah the Niners and my 3rd favorite is the '9ers 4th is Forty-Niners!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I love the niners, and everyone else can rot in hell. I don't do this second favorite stuff.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Fuk yah! what is this 2nd favorite s**t? Honestly pisses me off reading this.

I bleed red and gold, only red and gold!

f**k the rest.

this. the lakers were the closest thing to a second favorite team, but that was because i first started off as a lakers fan when i became interested in basketball. now they can rot in hell as well

always a niners fan, but when the niners are always missing the playoffs I find myself cheering for the ravens.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Nope. Hate mostly all the teams for one reason or another. When you've watched football long enough, every team erks you once in awhile. Like this year.
Saints and the Sean "Panties" Peyton and blitzgate pissed me off.

I do, however, like other players. My fav non niner right now is:

Mmmmm yes. Terry Bradshaw. Good choice
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Raiders anyone?

Ill admit the raiders probably classify as my "second favorite team." I always root for bay area teams over any other market.
I reckon if I had to choose a second team it would be the panthers. Like 80 % of my family lives in Carolina and my dad is a panthers fan, so I guess because its familar it'd be them.
this thread makes me feel dirty.
Share 49ersWebzone