LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Do you have a 2nd favorite NFL team?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Chiefs.

I lived there for 6 years, and they seemed to just take the 49ers QB's when were done with them. lol i think people assumed that if Steve Young didnt take that hit, hed have spent his final season with KC at some point too.
Ravens.

AFC team and I lived there for 4 years.
Green Bay Packers (I have some relatives there and have been to some Lambeau games) and San Diego Chargers (because I live here of course I go to some Qualcomm games from time to time).
NO!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
None whatsoever. Although I do root for Brady and Peyton Manning. Love to see good or great QB play.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kolohe:
None whatsoever. Although I do root for Brady and Peyton Manning. Love to see good or great QB play.

Same here I love watching great QB play. It just amazing how much one player can effect the entire team, take away Manning from the colts and they win about 5 games.
Yes...and it's any team that plays the team that beat the Niners from the week before. Of course, it's only temporary, but I hate seeing the Niners lose this past decade that I'll cheer for any team to beat the team that gave us a recent loss.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Green Bay Packers (I have some relatives there and have been to some Lambeau games) and San Diego Chargers (because I live here of course I go to some Qualcomm games from time to time).

I KNEW IT!
Yes, its always the team that plays against the team I hate the most for the year. This year I dislike the eagles most. Last year it was the jets. Before that, the pats, then the titans.

Next year, my least fav. team will be the one that talks the most s**t
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Aug 30, 2011 at 11:14 AM ]
cowboys packers raiders & rams

I wouldnt say I have a second team, but teams I will always watch if they are on would be:

- Colts because of Peyton
- Patriots because of Brady and Welker
- Packers because of Rodgers
- Eagles because of Vick and I love how Andy Reid runs that offense
Any team that puts a beat down on the Raiders , Cowboys , Eagles , Jets , Seachickens, Tards and Lambs are my 2nd favorite for the week.
No such thing as a second favorite, BUT.. If I were to rank teams in order of love to hate, it would be as follows:

1. LOVE - 49ers

2. Really like - Lions

I actually hope the Lions make it to the Super Bowl soon -- that is, only if we've been eliminated from the playoffs and no else is left to be cheered for.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for TXNinerFan52.
My second team is the Texans.
2nd teams are for frontrunners.
Share 49ersWebzone