LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

Jimmy Raye Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I posted this in another thread monday, it was a joke, today it may be a reality!

I think it when like this on Sunday:

Raye: ZZZZZZzzzz, oh what call 21 b gap blast....

Mike Johnson: What not again....Coach Sing Granpa munster called 21 b gap blast.. again..

Sing: Amazing! I was just thinking the same thing!, RUN IT!

Mike Johnson: Alex the pay is 21 b gap blast run it

Alex: But that play never works how about we call spread formation pass..

Mike Johnson: Raye Alex wants spread pass,

Raye Spread 21 b gap draw, hows that..

Referee: Delay of Game San Fransisco 5 yards repeat 3rd down

Sing:Okay huddle up we need a good call hear Raye what you got man?

Mike Johnson: What not again....Coach Sing Granpa munster called 21 b gap blast.. again..

Jim Raye sucks arse. can not believe how inept this chump is.
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I posted this in another thread monday, it was a joke, today it may be a reality!

I think it when like this on Sunday:

Referee: Delay of Game San Fransisco 5 yards repeat 3rd down

Sing:Okay huddle up we need a good call hear Raye what you got man?

This Shizzle is Funny, Sad, but funny...

[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Sep 14, 2010 at 19:08:30 ]
I can't help but laugh.

[ Edited by niners94 on Sep 14, 2010 at 19:07:14 ]
Singletary and Raye inch back to becoming an official couple again but he makes him work hard for it, especially now that Johnson is in the mix. After he convinces Alex that Nolan is in his past, he tries to convince Crabtree not to become another notch on Vernons bedpost. Vernon admits to Willis that the only reason he’s interested in Crabtree anymore is to get Alex out of his system. Back in Rome, Alex remembers all the men he’s had romances with in Port Charles. Suddenly, Jason Hill shows up.

I just thought we didn't have enough drama in niner land.

[ Edited by ntss22 on Sep 14, 2010 at 19:19:54 ]
What's with all the "ageism" going on around here? Dick LeBeau is old as heck, but he is probably the best defensive coordinator in the league.

What happen to the old days when people actually respected their elders and treated them as such? Do you treat your parents or grandparents in this way? Even if he is doing something wrong, he should still be treated with the respect he deserves not to be treated like something inferior to the human species.

If he is having problems with some aspects of gameday planning, then that is up to Singletary to fix the problem. Name calling or trying to berate the guy does nothing to help the issue, it only shows your level of maturity.

(/rant off -- sorry for the rant, but see people act like 10 year-olds on the playground, when they should know better, pisses me off)

[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Sep 14, 2010 at 19:12:17 ]
If this is true Raye needs to be fired ASAP.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
What's with all the "ageism" going on around here? Dick LeBeau is old as heck, but he is probably the best defensive coordinator in the league.

What happen to the old days when people actually respected their elders and treated them as such? Do you treat your parents or grandparents in this way? Even if he is doing something wrong, he should still be treated with the respect he deserves not to be treated like something inferior to the human species.

If he is having problems with some aspects of gameday planning, then that is up to Singletary to fix the problem. Name calling or trying to berate the guy does nothing to help the issue, it only shows your level of maturity.

(/rant off -- sorry for the rant, but see people act like 10 year-olds on the playground, when they should know better, pisses me off)

It's not because he is old, it is because he is a dead zombie with dementia.
It's fans fault for being negative, if we only cheered and supported our team no matter what then everything would be alright.
Originally posted by Chief:

It's not because he is old, it is because he is a dead zombie with dementia.

HAHAHAHA POST OF THE DAY!!!

your right to some extent on the name calling but if this guy cant get it done he doesnt need to be there. im sure hes a good guy outside of football but if he cant get it done while hes working for our favorite team people are not gonna be nice to him. oh its ok jimmy keep calling s**tty plays cuz ur old and its ok. not how it works man.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
next year. New OC, new QB. That's all this team is missing!

I think Sing's gotta go too. We need a HC that is an X's and O's guy. It takes more than fundamentals and motivation in the league these days. You need to be creative and out-scheme you opponent. I don't think Sing and Raye are up to the task. The more I think about it, the more I want Gruden. He would bring back the WCO and a little bit of a tie to the glory years.
So who is this unnamed source familiar with the situation? My money is on this Yahoo reporter scooping the Matts by giving Shaun Hill a call for his thoughts on the situation.
Also, anybody think this could have contributed to the appearance that Nate didn't know the offense as well as he should have? I mean for crying out loud, if your OC can't even get the plays in correctly, how the hell does the QB have a chance to succeed. I'm sure this nonsense has stunted Nate's growth, and it puts us at a huge disadvantage on gameday.
Well.....Another year with the jello pudding pop guy. Starting to wonder if a get raye out petition will work, in getting this guy out the OC position
Share 49ersWebzone