LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 440 users in the forums

Darnell Dockett talking some smack!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Who cares what he thinks, the Cards wont be going anywhere this year, he is hating because he knows their window is now closed

this!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Who cares what he thinks, the Cards wont be going anywhere this year, he is hating because he knows their window is now closed

this!

yup, should be us next year with the Seahawks 2nd. But after that I forsee a little bit more competition from the Hawks
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/18194/ringside-with-vernon-davis-adrian-wilson

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/18194/ringside-with-vernon-davis-adrian-wilson

bring it dockett
Am I the only one who thinks Dockett is hilarious? I'd rather read his s**t talking than what some of the other players on twitter have to say about their lives.
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
Am I the only one who thinks Dockett is hilarious? I'd rather read his s**t talking than what some of the other players on twitter have to say about their lives.

he's so dumb it's funny!
EX:

# Some bobody give me a ride, I'm on the i10 and chandler in a RED masserati with 22's and I'm stuck so come help thanx!! about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter

# Uhhhhhh ohhhhhhh I think I just ran out of gas but damn why my song just come on the radio "Cameo -CANDY".. Its like cannnndyyy FML..

LOLOLOLOL
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Dockett is a piece of Sh*t.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Dude is a big dips**t.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Nice. I'm glad they are building some bad blood. Take this rivalry to the next level.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this is dumb
tweeting

When will the dude learn? We beat them twice last year and this dude still talks up a storm
already posted homeboy, can i get a wha wha.

Holla at cha boy baleed day

BOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Don't be surprised if the Niners grab Dockett in place of Lawson in 2011.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Don't be surprised if the Niners grab Dockett in place of Lawson in 2011.

That would suck, dockett is overrated and Lawson is underrated and may still pan out
Share 49ersWebzone