There are 175 users in the forums

Darnell Dockett talking some smack!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Don't be surprised if the Niners grab Dockett in place of Lawson in 2011.

That would suck, dockett is overrated and Lawson is underrated and may still pan out

Dockett is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than Lawson. I would love it if the niners got Dockett
only down side is we dont play them the first game for the first time in like 4 years we gotta wait until week 10 or some s**t
Dornell Dockett's a real comedian, eh?
Am I the only one who finds Twitter messages hard to decipher? WTF does all that bulls**t mean?
anyone who thinks dockett is overrated is stupid, ya he has a big mouth but he is a hell of a football player, we wont sign dockett either, we will be too handcuffed trying to sign our own players to dish out mega bucks to him

[ Edited by crabman82 on May 11, 2010 at 14:51:18 ]
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d814faede/Vernon-Davis-TD

If I was Vernon, I would have linked the text of the tweet to this video above.

Love Dockett talking smack. Adds fuel to the Niners/Cards rivalry. It feels good to at least know we have a team that is good enough to have a rivalry now haha.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Am I the only one who finds Twitter messages hard to decipher? WTF does all that bulls**t mean?

ive been using twitter now for over a month and i still trying to figure out how to read that s**t
meh, wake me when it's someone important.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
What a loser
nvm

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on May 11, 2010 at 14:56:05 ]

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Which is why i don't use twitter.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d814faede/Vernon-Davis-TD

If I was Vernon, I would have linked the text of the tweet to this video above.

Love Dockett talking smack. Adds fuel to the Niners/Cards rivalry. It feels good to at least know we have a team that is good enough to have a rivalry now haha.

ya i get the sense when cards and niners talk smack its a true rivalry, when the seahawk fans try to talk smack with niner fans, its just them trying to hold on to what they did last decade
did anyone see this? Ringside with Vernon Davis, Adrian Wilson

Caption This
Originally posted by FriscoFitted:

Caption This

Alex: (whispers to Vernon)
Vernon: ... Hahaha, yeah, right up his ass!
Share 49ersWebzone