There are 147 users in the forums

SNF: Colts @ Cardinals -- Rooting against Arizona GameDay Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
i love watching the other NFC West teams get their asses beat. what a great half for the colts. hopefully boldin doesn't do anything he's on my opponents fantasy team
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ramanz16:
Arizona's offense just doesn't look the same as last year. I'm hoping Peyton can put up another score before halftime - my fantasy team needs it bigtime.

All you have to do is get to Warner a few times, and he gets rattled and starts doing his happy feet dance routine.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
i love watching the other NFC West teams get their asses beat. what a great half for the colts. hopefully boldin doesn't do anything he's on my opponents fantasy team

The game is basically over....the Colts are basically unstoppable on offense once they stop dicking around with the run and start passing.
booooo
damn . come on indi D you're better than that
  • jrg
  • Veteran
As bad as the loss today hurts...seeing the Linos, Vick all over ESPN AND the Cardinals losing makes me
how can you miss in a dome?
Be careful. I would not count the cards out just yet. They are only down 11 points.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
how can you miss in a dome?

what a head scratcher. how does adam vinetari miss a chip shot.
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Be careful. I would not count the cards out just yet. They are only down 11 points.

lol

i have to admit tho -- these two teams sure are entertaining to watch. these two offenses are extremely potent
I hope the Colts don't murder us
Colts about to go up 28-10..
28-10 yo now i need kurt warner to throw some itnerceptions so i can win in fantasy, but i need boldin to make some catches lol.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
28-10 yo now i need kurt warner to throw some itnerceptions so i can win in fantasy, but i need boldin to make some catches lol.

he needs to fumble like 3 times or not catch another pass. he's on my opponents team lol
Share 49ersWebzone