There are 271 users in the forums

SNF: Colts @ Cardinals -- Rooting against Arizona GameDay Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
they went for it on 4th with a 21 point lead. y cant we have balls like that, we woulda kicked the fg
i think next time we face the cardinals, we need to pass! if raye doesn't see this as a great opportunity to open up the playbook i'm going to cry. their pass defense looks absolutely horrific -- shaun hill has the ability to punk them for 250-300 yards.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
they went for it on 4th with a 21 point lead. y cant we have balls like that, we woulda kicked the fg

we did go for it on 4th down today....
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
cris collinsworth: "donald brown is a good lookin kid, isn't he ?"

al michaels: "bright kid"

lol

Hahahahaha I caught that as well! -Collinsworth always sounds like that creepy old dude from Family Guy every time he compliments a player.

i think that dude peyton manning and that other guy reggie wayne gives the coaching staff supreme confidence... haha
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

we did go for it on 4th down today....

yeah but we had to, im saying whenever we get a lead we just decide to run run run, and try killing the clock. the colts already have the game won, but still take some risks
It's almost sad to watch Matt Leinart get these last few snaps and talk strategy with Wisenhunt, lol.
Wow, we lost today, yet we're still 2 huge games ahead of our entire division as a whole, and we'll have 50% of the division in our pocket after next week.
think it's time to bench warner?
Nice to hear Cris Collinsworth giving us some love too

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow, we lost today, yet we're still 2 huge games ahead of our entire division as a whole, and we'll have 50% of the division in our pocket after next week.

aren't we only one game up

I'm speaking division wise, we're 2-0 in the division right now (besides the fact that we're 2-1 as a whole).

TECHNICALLY yes, but in reality it's "2 games" at this point because we've beaten both the seachickens and cards. so in essence, we would have to have a worse overall record than them to not be in first. if we had the same record (for instance, if we were both 2-1, we would be in first as we won head to head)
Originally posted by frenchmov:

TECHNICALLY yes, but in reality it's "2 games" at this point because we've beaten both the seachickens and cards. so in essence, we would have to have a worse overall record than them to not be in first. if we had the same record (for instance, if we were both 2-1, we would be in first as we won head to head)

in other words..... we're one game up, but we hold the tie breakers.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Nice to hear Cris Collinsworth giving us some love too

what did he say
Share 49ersWebzone