There are 75 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games
Originally posted by Mayor:
Webzone seems to believes Raiders play new England in the super bowl.

Dude the raider fans in the bay area make it seem that way. It's been like that for decades. For the life of me it boggles the mind how there are sooooo many raider fans in the bay area. It's annoying and downright embarrassing.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Burfict officially out for the season. Dude actually deserves it.

Soft league, I saw a lot of helmet to helmet hits last week and no one else got suspended. I don't care about his "history" or what people think he was thinking. Guys are going to get hit in the head no matter what, this is why they are all wearing helmets.

Either every helmet to helmet hit should be a season long suspension or they should simply fine him and move on.

Behavior issues in football is a guy who won't tackle or block, not a guy that is extremely violent. This is a violent sport and I don't like this guy or the Raiders. This isn't 7on7!
https://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/vontaze-burfict-bill-romanowski-suspension-for-hit-14484148.php
I still can't believe this team is 2-2. Seems like they are 0-4.
Raider fans worry about what the Niners are doing rather than paying attention to the teams in their own division! This one takes the cake though

[ Edited by 9er4lyphe on Oct 9, 2019 at 1:28 AM ]
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Raider fans worry about what the Niners are doing rather than paying attention to the teams in their own division! This one takes the cake though

holy s**t this is the most retarded take i've ever read.
The Raiders have made some bad, bad moves, but in spite of it all, they actually are headed in the right direction.
Raiders trade 1st round pick 2017 cb Gareon Conley to the Texans for a 3rd.
Originally posted by English:

When tanking goes absolutely wrong.
Originally posted by English:

Damn. I was about to ask wasn't that a Gruden pick, but Gruden came in 2018.

hows their 4th overall pick doing? Forgot his name.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 26, 2019 at 9:18 PM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
hows their 4th overall pick doing? Forgot his name.

Clelin Ferrell? He's doing an awesome job...at emulating Solomon Thomas.

He's not been very good so far in his first year. It was a draft reach by the Raiders.
2nd place still wow
Raiders are kinda good. Nothing special but they aren't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be
for some reason I thought they won today, playing all those playoff caliber teams... they would've learned from the mistakes by now.
Share 49erswebzone