LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Tommy Tremble-TE/FB-Notre Dame

Originally posted by NYniner85:
that early? Is he some great pass catcher? Seems more like blocking first anything else after?

He's very athletic and absolutely has the potential to be a difference in the passing game. He's literally George kittle lite. Needs to clean up some concentration drops tho
that early? Is he some great pass catcher? Seems more like blocking first anything else after?

I think he'll be there late-4th and 5th round most likely. Right now, it's the "Kittle" effect. Tremble is an excellent blocker with the potential to be a real threat in the passing game, but he was also playing behind Kmet and just this past season, worked hand in hand with two talented freshmen tight ends in Mayer and Bauman.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

I think he'll be there late-4th and 5th round most likely. Right now, it's the "Kittle" effect. Tremble is an excellent blocker with the potential to be a real threat in the passing game, but he was also playing behind Kmet and just this past season, worked hand in hand with two talented freshmen tight ends in Mayer and Bauman.

the lower he gets graded the better for our chance to draft him... I saw a lot of NOTRE DAME game (especially vs Clemson round 1) where he was such a big part of the running game..

the kid will be a great FB or H-back (if we're using Joe Gibb's style offense) and he'll be as good as the OVERPAID UNDERUSED FB we have now..
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

Early-mid 4th at WR latest I think. If he's there at 117 I hope we grab him.
  • thl408
There was a tweet on page 1 that said TT, "should be a Day 2 pick". That is a bit high for a FB that would play 40% of the snaps on a busy day. If a team plans to use him as the primary TE, then that would put him higher on their big board, and higher than where the 49ers would have him (as a FB). Two things will impact how the 49ers view him imo - whether they retain Juice, and if they don't retain Juice, is Kyle still preferring a FB over a second TE in his base offense.
Has a meeting scheduled with SF
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

• 9moon
  • Veteran
TREMBLE COMINNNNNN !!!!
This is going to beva fun draft.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
I expect this draft to be as exciting as the 1983 Draft.. 1st draft I ever watched !!!

I expect trades after trades after trades after trades !!!
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

He's very athletic and absolutely has the potential to be a difference in the passing game. He's literally George kittle lite. Needs to clean up some concentration drops tho

Guy's an absolute hammer in run game, plus athlete,, good hands, and long speed.. Was stuck behind Kmet last year and freshman star Mayer this year. Under utilized at ND. More I read and watch him, really like him. Ceiling is huge IMO.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Feb 27, 2021 at 5:26 PM ]
I still want.
I still want.

What sort of round do you guys think? 6th would be a good time to grab him imo. Juice is signed but we still need his replacement in the pipeline
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
I still want.

What sort of round do you guys think? 6th would be a good time to grab him imo. Juice is signed but we still need his replacement in the pipeline

If we got him in the 6th round we would be very lucky and I would turn in that pick in a heartbeat. I do wonder if the Jets or a team that runs a FB will take him a lot earlier than the 6th to fit that Offensive Weapon role
Share 49ersWebzone