LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Tommy Tremble-TE/FB-Notre Dame

• thl408
I like his name. Will make defenders tremble. Also easier to spell than Juswxyzchk
Originally posted by thl408:
I like his name. Will make defenders tremble. Also easier to spell than Juswxyzchk

I can already imagine the Greg Papa calls for Tremble.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

I can already imagine the Greg Papa calls for Tremble.

Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeembleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
" And Tommy TREMBLESSSS to the End Zone !! "

What a Draft !!! what a Draftttttt !!!
If Juice isn't re-signed, I gotta think Tremble becomes a part of the 49ers big board. Early day 2 seems a bit high (pick 44 overall)?

Hey man! you think you can just wait around and still get Tommy Tremble? a FB or inline blocking TE or whatever? If he's your guy you make sure you get him....move up!

#tommytremblenomatterwhat
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
If Juice isn't re-signed, I gotta think Tremble becomes a part of the 49ers big board. Early day 2 seems a bit high (pick 44 overall)?

Hey man! you think you can just wait around and still get Tommy Tremble? a FB or inline blocking TE or whatever? If he's your guy you make sure you get him....move up!

great talent and saves cap space at the same time!🧨🎆
Originally posted by Giedi:

great talent and saves cap space at the same time!🧨🎆

I would be very excited about this guy getting drafted by the 49ers
This is the guy to replace Kyle juszczyk if we can't bring him back. Maybe the 3rd or 4th round.
Originally posted by Scorgasms:
This is the guy to replace Kyle juszczyk if we can't bring him back. Maybe the 3rd or 4th round.
Maybe you could even draft him in the 5th round

He won't be available after the 3rd round.
To be fair Kittle was considered a primarily blocking te in college so this guy will probably land a spot somewhere in the league.

But we have kittle already so I doubt we go after him unless its late, late, late round. Especially with him having a rep of being a guy who drops passes

Dude would make our two te run game package nasty as f though.
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
To be fair Kittle was considered a primarily blocking te in college so this guy will probably land a spot somewhere in the league.

But we have kittle already so I doubt we go after him unless its late, late, late round. Especially with him having a rep of being a guy who drops passes

Dude would make our two te run game package nasty as f though.

I remember going into the draft last year there were rumors that we would take Kmet in the 1st. They also tried getting Hooper and then brought in Reed who I don't think will be back.

I like Dwelley but if they can upgrade there they definitely will.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
that early? Is he some great pass catcher? Seems more like blocking first anything else after?
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 15, 2021 at 6:22 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
that early? Is he some great pass catcher? Seems more like blocking first anything else after?

Don't you know 150 players get drafted in the top 100?
Share 49ersWebzone