LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Tommy Tremble-TE/FB-Notre Dame

• 9moon
  • Veteran
LADIEZ N GERMS !!

Clemson vs Notre Dame Part 2!!!

this is the kid I really like who I feel that can replace Juice as our FB !!

just pay attention to him..
Probably your best take ever.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Probably your best take ever.

nahh nahh NAHHHH.... i had lots of them... lots of them my friend !!!

This thread needs some love and an updated title because Tremble looks like a 49er!

[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 6, 2021 at 12:54 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
... AND this is why I fully believe that LYNCH must do anything he can to draft the guy... he'll be cheaper then the " BEST FB " in the NFL, but he'll also be younger and as good as..
Originally posted by 9moon:
... AND this is why I fully believe that LYNCH must do anything he can to draft the guy... he'll be cheaper then the " BEST FB " in the NFL, but he'll also be younger and as good as..

Don't know if he will be as good as right away, but definitely can be sooner rather than later. Kid is a freaking stud and screams 49er all the way. He's easily good enough to replace Juice in I formations and replace Reed in double TE sets
When's he projected to go?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
When's he projected to go?

Since the FB position is always on the low end of the draft, I think if we are not planning on over paying THE BEST FB in the NFL, then I'd used that late 3rd on him...

or trade up in the 4th and grab him.
https://www.pff.com/news/draft-biggest-sleepers-2021-nfl-draft-class

" Tremble possesses two traits that are incredibly rare for a tight end prospect: legit speed and run-blocking ability. He led all tight ends in the FBS this season in run-blocking grade. Tremble won't garner much attention because he wasn't even the No. 1 option at tight end on his own college team, but in his defense, freshman Michael Mayer will likely be a first-rounder in a couple of years. Tremble is the perfect fullback for any team in need of such a thing and can be a mismatch with his speed as a blocking tight end."
Sign me up.

Bump. One of the draft crushes I think everyone on here can agree on.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

I haven't watched him....can he lineup as a RB? That's one of Juice's many qualities. He is a threat to take a handoff and can create holes for RBs. Is this dude more of a blocking TE?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

I haven't watched him....can he lineup as a RB? That's one of Juice's many qualities. He is a threat to take a handoff and can create holes for RBs. Is this dude more of a blocking TE?

He's different from Juice, but Tremble is a better pass catcher and can certainly act as the lead blocker. As far as handoffs, that's definitely an area he lacks in experience, playing more of the motion TE to block within the zone.
  • thl408
If Juice isn't re-signed, I gotta think Tremble becomes a part of the 49ers big board. Early day 2 seems a bit high (pick 44 overall)?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Ok but how do you draft a Garbage Pail Kid
Share 49ersWebzone