There are 705 users in the forums
The Davis Mills Superfans Thread!
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:10 PM
- gold49digger
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,728
I'm calling it. Hes this years Ricky stanzi/nate Peterman of the web zone crushes.
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:10 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,425
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Funny you mentioned Luck because that's exactly who I mentioned on the 1st page of this thread. Not saying he is him by any means, but I saw glimpses of Luck like abilities
In terms of pure talent he's the closest thing Stanford has had to Luck since the original.
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:13 PM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,491
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by rathman4481:
Originally posted by Heroism:
No surprise but 49ers are in attendance. Mills ran 4.6 40.![]()
As expected, John Lynch is at Stanford's pro day today. QB Davis Mills is the headliner, but Stanford also has:
— Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) March 18, 2021
T Walker Little
CB Paulson Adebo
WR Simi Fehoko
WR/Returner Connor Wedingtonhttps://t.co/rDjKG695uU
Interesting prospect that is for sure.
Great 40! Better than I thought. One of the nicest throwers in the draft, arm strength, natural motion etc... don't care what anyone says. Love this prospect
I'm a Stanford fan so I saw his career a little. He was a highly touted player out of high school but he just had an unfortunate series of injuries that keep pushing him back on the depth chart. He was probably the most talented QB they had since Luck.
Funny you mentioned Luck because that's exactly who I mentioned on the 1st page of this thread. Not saying he is him by any means, but I saw glimpses of Luck like abilities
You mean he got Lucky?
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:13 PM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,259
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I'm calling it. Hes this years Ricky stanzi/nate Peterman of the web zone crushes.
Damn, throwing it back to Stanzi! Sh*t, you might as well mention Erik Ainge, too!
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:20 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,425
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I'm calling it. Hes this years Ricky stanzi/nate Peterman of the web zone crushes.
Unlike those guys, Mills actually has outstanding physical abilities. First round caliber talent but the injury history is concerning.
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:21 PM
- Ensatsu
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,417
Lynch took a class with him. It's over. Already a lock.
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:21 PM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I'm calling it. Hes this years Ricky stanzi/nate Peterman of the web zone crushes.
Unlike those guys, Mills actually has outstanding physical abilities. First round caliber talent but the injury history is concerning.
Shaw holding him back could be a blessing for the Niners if we're looking at QB in round 3.
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:23 PM
- ComeOnDeberg
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,547
What does he mean he THINKS he met with the 49ers but he is not sure....
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/145456-49ers-have-spoken-stanford-davis-mills-thinks/
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/145456-49ers-have-spoken-stanford-davis-mills-thinks/
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:27 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,179
Wait a Stanford alumni went to a pro-day right down the road from the team he's a GM for? Crazy.
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:29 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,425
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Wait a Stanford alumni went to a pro-day right down the road from the team he's a GM for? Crazy.
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:34 PM
- Ensatsu
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,417
Just draft a quarterback!!!! God damn. I'm okay with this guy on Day 2.
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:38 PM
- 49ers808
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,691
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Unlike those guys, Mills actually has outstanding physical abilities. First round caliber talent but the injury history is concerning.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Shaw holding him back could be a blessing for the Niners if we're looking at QB in round 3.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Just draft a quarterback!!!! God damn. I'm okay with this guy on Day 2.
All dis
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Wait a Stanford alumni went to a pro-day right down the road from the team he's a GM for? Crazy.
And this lol
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:39 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,179
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Just draft a quarterback!!!! God damn. I'm okay with this guy on Day 2.
I mean they did that with CJ beathard too lol.
invest in a legit QB that has a chance to be great.
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:49 PM
- 49ers808
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,691
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I mean they did that with CJ beathard too lol.
invest in a legit QB that has a chance to be great.
I'm right there with you. If it were up to me I'm shooting for the stars and trading up for Lance or Fields. Mills would only be my hope if that doesn't happen and because I want something more interesting than a QB room with Jimmy, Flacco and Rosen
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:57 PM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Davis Mills deserves the hype after today's pro day. Similar to how all of social media was drooling for Lance after his, despite missing 8 passes, I believe. Mills was VERY impressive. Athletically, tested very well. Health looks 100% with no knee brace despite the weather. Called his own plays/script. Threw VERY well in the rain. Only saw one miss he had, but just looked extremely comfortable, feet and mechanics looked so smooth.
Also mentioned that he has been training with Mac over in Mobile. I'm sure the competitive nature there has helped him during his off-season training.
Also mentioned that he has been training with Mac over in Mobile. I'm sure the competitive nature there has helped him during his off-season training.