There are 261 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Fields like Ryan Leaf shows everyone the greater upside, but don't let that fool you... The proof was there with Peyton Manning, and the PROOF is there with TREVOR !!!

... and if Kyle truly likes Cousins, then it tells you how bad his eyes are for TALENT !!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Fields like Ryan Leaf shows everyone the greater upside, but don't let that fool you... The proof was there with Peyton Manning, and the PROOF is there with TREVOR !!!

... and if Kyle truly likes Cousins, then it tells you how bad his eyes are for TALENT !!

Who the hell is saying Fields is better than Lawrence? And Kyle liking Cousins isn't a question, It's fact from the horses mouth himself
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Who the hell is saying Fields is better than Lawrence? And Kyle liking Cousins isn't a question, It's fact from the horses mouth himself

Yeah that's a weird post lol.

Fact is, Lawrence is likely to be the first overall pick... even though I think we finish with a poor record (6-10, 7-9) it isn't anywhere close to be able to draft him.

And just because Lawrence appears to be the next big thing in the NFL, that doesn't mean that he won't bust. It also doesn't mean every other quarterback in the draft will suck.
[ Edited by DaBeegDeek on Oct 20, 2020 at 5:33 AM ]
That's a nfl throw right there

Originally posted by NYniner85:

How is that an NFL throw? He had no pressure and the WR was wide open by 5 yards. He better hit that 10 out of 10 times
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

How is that an NFL throw? He had no pressure and the WR was wide open by 5 yards. He better hit that 10 out of 10 times

Does an "NFL throw" = pressured throw with smothered WR?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Throwing dimes out there.

It's a really good throw.

You know, even if you like another prospect better doesn't mean you can't give credit where it's due.. lol.

Could Jimmy G? Not sure I've seen him throw a pass that far this season.
Balling. His 1 incompletion was a dropped TD pass, great throw on that one too

Yeah he looks good. I want to see him against a real defensive line and a blitz in his face, but his arm talent and mental ability are up there with anyone.

Both Olave and Wilson are future 1st round picks at wide receiver, the latter being a top 5 pick.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

Yeah he looks good. I want to see him against a real defensive line and a blitz in his face, but his arm talent and mental ability are up there with anyone.

Both Olave and Wilson are future 1st round picks at wide receiver, the latter being a top 5 pick.

Olave just got a possible concussion. Jinxed the guy

The wonder boy Lawrence is not looking so great against Syracuse

I think Lawrence is really good, but I think the "once in a generation" stuff is your standard exaggeration and hyperbole.

I think Lawrence is really good, but I think the "once in a generation" stuff is your standard exaggeration and hyperbole.

Agreed
Share 49ersWebzone