There are 429 users in the forums
THE TREVOR LOTTERY
Oct 11, 2020 at 6:26 PM
- FL9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,889
LOL at this thread. You will get nothing and be angry.
Oct 11, 2020 at 6:43 PM
- 9erguy
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,366
Originally posted by Allx9er:Any rookie qb behind this line is trash
This
Oct 12, 2020 at 10:13 AM
- MRNINESEVEN
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,730
Originally posted by asu49ers:Won't have a chance at him.. Jets will get him... Be more realistic and root for getting Justin Fields or Tray Lance
What if Trevor pulls an Eli move?? Can't rule anything out in the NFL
Oct 12, 2020 at 2:12 PM
- dhp318
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,924
Also, I don't see the best QB prospect ever hype for this guy. I would put Andrew Luck a tier above Lawrence.
Oct 12, 2020 at 3:04 PM
- SFrush
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,423
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Won't have a chance at him.. Jets will get him... Be more realistic and root for getting Justin Fields or Tray Lance
What if Trevor pulls an Eli move?? Can't rule anything out in the NFL
Our odds would still be a longshot.
Oct 12, 2020 at 4:37 PM
- AceDuce49
- Member
- Posts: 2,215
I would have never thought that this guy would be within our reach but it really could happen.
Oct 12, 2020 at 6:13 PM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,295
Originally posted by AceDuce49:I would have never thought that this guy would be within our reach but it really could happen.
11 more losses and he is ours !
Oct 12, 2020 at 7:35 PM
- 49ers808
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,690
Originally posted by blizzuntz:Originally posted by AceDuce49:I would have never thought that this guy would be within our reach but it really could happen.
11 more losses and he is ours !
Not if the teams with 0 wins also have 11 more
Oct 13, 2020 at 12:11 PM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,770
It doesn't take long to be blown the f**k away by this kid's film. This dude is amazing. He reminds me of a mobile Peyton Manning.
Oct 13, 2020 at 12:22 PM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,488
Originally posted by Heroism:
It doesn't take long to be blown the f**k away by this kid's film. This dude is amazing. He reminds me of a mobile Peyton Manning.
Don't waste your time. We're not getting him. Jets aren't getting 2 wins this season even if we were to lose out which is unlikely.
Oct 13, 2020 at 12:27 PM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,770
Originally posted by genus49:
Don't waste your time. We're not getting him. Jets aren't getting 2 wins this season even if we were to lose out which is unlikely.
You're right. It's just cool to watch a special player coming out.
It's super early and I've only watched a little bit of the guys being posted in this forum. But I don't see a QB that Kyle would love. Dude is super picky and specific with what he's looking for. I could totally see the 49ers pursuing Matt Ryan if things don't go well with Jimmy.
Oct 13, 2020 at 12:31 PM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,488
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by genus49:
Don't waste your time. We're not getting him. Jets aren't getting 2 wins this season even if we were to lose out which is unlikely.
You're right. It's just cool to watch a special player coming out.
It's super early and I've only watched a little bit of the guys being posted in this forum. But I don't see a QB that Kyle would love. Dude is super picky and specific with what he's looking for. I could totally see the 49ers pursuing Matt Ryan if things don't go well with Jimmy.
That's the point I'm trying to make in the Jimmy G thread.
People getting all hyped up about some of these guys with big arms and ability to run but meanwhile Kyle is the guy who wanted Beathard in that 2017 draft and had tunnel vision for Kirk Cousins.
It's pretty clear at least so far his idea of a QB for his system isn't someone who matches what gets everyone hot and bothered these days.
Of course MAYBE seeing Mahomes and Watson have so much success and seeing the limitations by Cousins and Jimmy, maybe it will open up his eyes and get him to take a chance. We'll have to see. I won't be getting my hopes up.
Oct 13, 2020 at 12:32 PM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,770
Originally posted by genus49:
That's the point I'm trying to make in the Jimmy G thread.
People getting all hyped up about some of these guys with big arms and ability to run but meanwhile Kyle is the guy who wanted Beathard in that 2017 draft and had tunnel vision for Kirk Cousins.
It's pretty clear at least so far his idea of a QB for his system isn't someone who matches what gets everyone hot and bothered these days.
Of course MAYBE seeing Mahomes and Watson have so much success and seeing the limitations by Cousins and Jimmy, maybe it will open up his eyes and get him to take a chance. We'll have to see. I won't be getting my hopes up.
Yup.
Oct 13, 2020 at 12:43 PM
- HarbaughzDeep
- Member
- Posts: 682
What would it cost to trade up for the number one pick? Say we end up with the 13th pick. Would a 2021 1st and 2nd plus a 2022 1st and 2nd get it done?
Oct 13, 2020 at 5:11 PM
- AceDuce49
- Member
- Posts: 2,215
Originally posted by 49ers808:Originally posted by blizzuntz:Originally posted by AceDuce49:I would have never thought that this guy would be within our reach but it really could happen.
11 more losses and he is ours !
Not if the teams with 0 wins also have 11 more
Debbie Downer