There are 120 users in the forums

THE TREVOR LOTTERY

• FL9er
  • Veteran
LOL at this thread. You will get nothing and be angry.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Any rookie qb behind this line is trash

This
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Won't have a chance at him.. Jets will get him... Be more realistic and root for getting Justin Fields or Tray Lance

What if Trevor pulls an Eli move?? Can't rule anything out in the NFL
Also, I don't see the best QB prospect ever hype for this guy. I would put Andrew Luck a tier above Lawrence.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Won't have a chance at him.. Jets will get him... Be more realistic and root for getting Justin Fields or Tray Lance

What if Trevor pulls an Eli move?? Can't rule anything out in the NFL

Our odds would still be a longshot.
I would have never thought that this guy would be within our reach but it really could happen.
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
I would have never thought that this guy would be within our reach but it really could happen.

11 more losses and he is ours !
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Not if the teams with 0 wins also have 11 more
It doesn't take long to be blown the f**k away by this kid's film. This dude is amazing. He reminds me of a mobile Peyton Manning.
Originally posted by Heroism:
It doesn't take long to be blown the f**k away by this kid's film. This dude is amazing. He reminds me of a mobile Peyton Manning.

Don't waste your time. We're not getting him. Jets aren't getting 2 wins this season even if we were to lose out which is unlikely.

Originally posted by genus49:
Don't waste your time. We're not getting him. Jets aren't getting 2 wins this season even if we were to lose out which is unlikely.

You're right. It's just cool to watch a special player coming out.

It's super early and I've only watched a little bit of the guys being posted in this forum. But I don't see a QB that Kyle would love. Dude is super picky and specific with what he's looking for. I could totally see the 49ers pursuing Matt Ryan if things don't go well with Jimmy.
Originally posted by Heroism:

You're right. It's just cool to watch a special player coming out.

It's super early and I've only watched a little bit of the guys being posted in this forum. But I don't see a QB that Kyle would love. Dude is super picky and specific with what he's looking for. I could totally see the 49ers pursuing Matt Ryan if things don't go well with Jimmy.

That's the point I'm trying to make in the Jimmy G thread.

People getting all hyped up about some of these guys with big arms and ability to run but meanwhile Kyle is the guy who wanted Beathard in that 2017 draft and had tunnel vision for Kirk Cousins.

It's pretty clear at least so far his idea of a QB for his system isn't someone who matches what gets everyone hot and bothered these days.

Of course MAYBE seeing Mahomes and Watson have so much success and seeing the limitations by Cousins and Jimmy, maybe it will open up his eyes and get him to take a chance. We'll have to see. I won't be getting my hopes up.
That's the point I'm trying to make in the Jimmy G thread.

People getting all hyped up about some of these guys with big arms and ability to run but meanwhile Kyle is the guy who wanted Beathard in that 2017 draft and had tunnel vision for Kirk Cousins.

It's pretty clear at least so far his idea of a QB for his system isn't someone who matches what gets everyone hot and bothered these days.

Of course MAYBE seeing Mahomes and Watson have so much success and seeing the limitations by Cousins and Jimmy, maybe it will open up his eyes and get him to take a chance. We'll have to see. I won't be getting my hopes up.

Yup.
What would it cost to trade up for the number one pick? Say we end up with the 13th pick. Would a 2021 1st and 2nd plus a 2022 1st and 2nd get it done?
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Not if the teams with 0 wins also have 11 more

Debbie Downer
Share 49ersWebzone