LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

THE TREVOR LOTTERY

• titan
  • Veteran
This dude is legit NFL QB. Solid no gimmicks.
Originally posted by titan:

Well, they actually ran a good amount of read/option and rollout hi/lo action... I personally wouldn't consider it gimmicky, but most would, especially when it comes to certain quarterbacks.
been awful trending towards being a bust...
Maybe we can pick this guy off the top of a trash heap in a couple of years. I think he is very talented but likely to find no success in jax. I know its just his first year but- damn- does it look like he is playing in a house on fire that has no clear plan on how to put it out or get out.

3 years and a 5th year option come quicker than chit.
[ Edited by Bitplayer on Dec 14, 2021 at 12:03 AM ]

Originally posted by jimmy3233:

What a difference a couple of months make.

Just a rookie and drafted into a dumpster fire so there is hope for him if he gets into a better situation.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Originally posted by jimmy3233:

What a difference a couple of months make.

Just a rookie and drafted into a dumpster fire so there is hope for him if he gets into a better situation.

The season ain't even over yet.

Fans are just idiots, I wouldn't take any one persons take too serious. If you really want to know how hes doing, go to a Jaguars message board and read their takes.

I never thought Lawrence was the mix of Jesus Christ and Peyton Manning that the media was claiming, I did have him and Fields as 1 and 1b. I've seen nothing to dissuade me from that.

Last two weeks, 790 passing yards, 7 TDs, 1 INT.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Last two weeks, 790 passing yards, 7 TDs, 1 INT.

He's playing really well. A lot of talent there. Still on a very bad team. Wait until they put some better players around him. He can be great.
I think I'm sold on him. I'm another year or two with a better OL and all around team he'll be at least a top 10 QB.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I think I'm sold on him. I'm another year or two with a better OL and all around team he'll be at least a top 10 QB.

They need a new GM.

He's really starting to trust himself and it's showing. I really like the RPO game with Etienne, Lawrence is a really, really good athlete and if teams have to dedicate a defender to watching him it's going to pay off.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

So, the Jags planning on trading him, then?
Share 49ersWebzone