LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

WR class 2020

Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
We don't have any mid round picks.

Trade down a couple of times and they'll have a bunch.

Can't dance w/o a partner. Good news is that someone usually wants to secure that 5th-year option by jumping up to pick 32

Yeah, I mean there hasn't been a draft in the past 5 years where bottom of the 1st rd wasn't a hot commodity due to 5th year options and surprise falling players.
Originally posted by jersey49er:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4240028/tamorrion-terry

WR Tamorrion Terry FSU 6'4 205

If he declares he's a kid to keep an eye on, if he had a legit QB at FSU he would've put up even better numbers, his burst and YAC are special.

He would look great in Shanahan's offense
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tohara3:

If he declares he's a kid to keep an eye on, if he had a legit QB at FSU he would've put up even better numbers, his burst and YAC are special.

If he's there in the 5th round, would love to see him as a 9er!!!

Agree completely, just unsure they look at a big target with Hurd coming back..
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Possible he's around in the 5th but I personally don't think so, late 3rd is where I think he'd go as of now, and if kills the combine then sooner, all depends on if he declares, I think he will only bc the state of the FSU program isn't tilting upwards
Jalen Reagor looks like E.Sanders. Would be a great fit.

Possible he's around in the 5th but I personally don't think so, late 3rd is where I think he'd go as of now, and if kills the combine then sooner, all depends on if he declares, I think he will only bc the state of the FSU program isn't tilting upwards

Something about this guy has me thinking of Justin Hunter for some reason. Maybe its his height and build...
Originally posted by DarkShinobiX:

Something about this guy has me thinking of Justin Hunter for some reason. Maybe its his height and build...

Actually reminds me of a thinner Courtland Sutton.
Damonte Coxie WR Memphis

Looks like a bigger target. Good separation and YAC.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
My guy Justin Jefferson scoring in the redzone again. That's 12 RZ TD's for the season, what did the 9ers need again?

• jimrat
  • Veteran
My guy Justin Jefferson scoring in the redzone again. That's 12 RZ TD's for the season, what did the 9ers need again?

😮
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
LOVE ME SOME JAMARR CHASE !!

Your boy has 14 catches for 227 yards and 4 Touchdowns through 3 quarters of the Peach bowl VS OU. Those are video game numbers bro that's insane, might deserve his own thread pretty soon here 6'3" junior from LSU
[ Edited by 49ERnation on Dec 28, 2019 at 4:32 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ERnation:

Your boy has 14 catches for 227 yards and 4 Touchdowns through 3 quarters of the Peach bowl VS OU. Those are video game numbers bro that's insane, might deserve his own thread pretty soon here 6'3" junior from LSU
He ran free all day. What a game by LSU offense
Originally posted by 49ERnation:

Want to see him play vs NFL level DBs
Share 49ersWebzone