LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

WR class 2020

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
My guy Justin Jefferson scoring in the redzone again. That's 12 RZ TD's for the season, what did the 9ers need again?

Your boy has 14 catches for 227 yards and 4 Touchdowns through 3 quarters of the Peach bowl VS OU. Those are video game numbers bro that's insane, might deserve his own thread pretty soon here 6'3" junior from LSU

Want to see him play vs NFL level DBs

In all honestly, was he on anyone's radar before this season ? Kid is balling out.. and NY you should get what you want in the championship, I'm sure either Odukah or Terrell will be covering him.
https://www.drafttek.com/m/positionals2020/Top-College-WRs-2020-Draft.asp

This class is ridiculous, literally like 7 WRs I wouldn't be mad if the niners drafted.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
My guy Justin Jefferson scoring in the redzone again. That's 12 RZ TD's for the season, what did the 9ers need again?

Your boy has 14 catches for 227 yards and 4 Touchdowns through 3 quarters of the Peach bowl VS OU. Those are video game numbers bro that's insane, might deserve his own thread pretty soon here 6'3" junior from LSU

Want to see him play vs NFL level DBs

In all honestly, was he on anyone's radar before this season ? Kid is balling out.. and NY you should get what you want in the championship, I'm sure either Odukah or Terrell will be covering him.

Yes!!! I've mentioned him a couple times!!! But it's all irrelevant if Shanahan doesn't draft him!!!
Any Goodwin replacements? It's not required that we have a flier, but it would be nice to reintroduce that element back t the offense. I love our RAC guys in Sanders, Kittle, and Deebo. Would love a guy that just forces safeties to stay back.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Any Goodwin replacements? It's not required that we have a flier, but it would be nice to reintroduce that element back t the offense. I love our RAC guys in Sanders, Kittle, and Deebo. Would love a guy that just forces safeties to stay back.

Ruggs
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Ruggs

K.J. Hamler
Jalen Reagor
Denzel Mims

are all pretty fast.
Originally posted by jersey49er:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4240028/tamorrion-terry

WR Tamorrion Terry FSU 6'4 205

If he declares he's a kid to keep an eye on, if he had a legit QB at FSU he would've put up even better numbers, his burst and YAC are special.

He's balling out today ! So far 8 receptions 152 yds 1 TD but fumbles to lose the game lol
[ Edited by jersey49er on Dec 31, 2019 at 2:59 PM ]
quintez cephus Is another guy that's gonna slip through the cracks.

He plays on a offense that doesn't throw the ball enough but kill has skills. Had some off field stuff but apparently that was all dismissed.

He's got crazy hops (DI basketball scholarship) he's always making some wild catch

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 1, 2020 at 4:07 PM ]
Is this the best WR class ever ? Anyone think of a better ? 2014 ?

Antonio Gibson, Memphis

Middle class version of AJ Brown meets Cordarelle Patterson?
"Gibson (6'2/220) made history on national television on Saturday night. With 386 all-purpose yards, Gibson solidified a new Memphis record for all-purpose yards in a game. All three of Gibson's touchdowns were improbable and electric, especially the rushing touchdown. Not only is it improbable for a wide receiver to run in a touchdown of any kind, but Gibson was being group tackled by a handful of SMU defenders before miraculously spinning out of it and accelerating another 50 or so yards to the end zone. Explosive, multi-faceted performances of this magnitude are rare."

I saw this game early in the year, he projects as a late round pick
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Antonio Gibson, Memphis

He's intriguing, raw in many ways but has legit star upside. He could be an upgraded version of what Shanahan was hoping from Hurd honestly.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Antonio Gibson, Memphis

He's intriguing, raw in many ways but has legit star upside. He could be an upgraded version of what Shanahan was hoping from Hurd honestly.

Agree to an extent. I see many positives with Gibson, but he's definitely nowhere near the level that AJ Brown was as a prospect last year, at least as a receiver. Raw route runner, and not sure how well he'd do against NFL CBs in press coverage, but if he can learn these things, he could become a star at the next level.

At the very least, you've got kind of jack of all trades guy to work with if you snag him.
This is great since we don't need to take a WR with our 1st round pick unless we don't re-sign Sanders.

Can we find a good one in the later rounds in this upcoming draft?
Share 49ersWebzone