LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Best Edge Rusher we could get at pick #36

Jaylon Ferguson will be a steal in this draft.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Maybe winovich.

Winovich or that Texas DE. Maybe Polite if he drops due to character.

i'd take omenihue or however you spell it lol but i think we completely wiped polite off our board. Rather go after ferguson if thats the case.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Jaylon "Fergie" Ferguson

Got worked over real good at the Senior Bowl. Usually doesn't portend great things for a player.

Yeah but I still like him in the 2nd round for us. I think he can develop into a good pro.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
If they take Williams and I am starting to think they might, I think they will not draft another Edge and play Solomon on edge and sometimes Buckner so they could get Armstead on the field.
I love Burns! I know he won't be there by #36 but wondering if we could trade up with a 3-4 defensive team and include Armstead with a 2020 pick. Burns, Defo, Williams and Ford would be MIGHTY!
[ Edited by 60sFan on Mar 19, 2019 at 5:09 PM ]
Nah, just take Bosa or Josh Allen. Grudenn or
Belicheatn will deal the #27 orn32 to us for our second, Armstead, and something
[ Edited by T-9ers on Mar 19, 2019 at 5:48 PM ]
Originally posted by 5timechamps:
Jaylon Ferguson will be a steal in this draft.

Boy did he look bad at the senior bowl
Nelson or Omenihu
My vote would be for:
1. Omenihu
2. Ferguson
I was really hoping for Bosa...but every time I see highlights of QW I have second thoughts. I would be fine if they take QW, but if they do I really do hope they go with another ER. What if Fod is injured? We have no outside rush again. How awesome would it be to have a front four of...

Ford QW Buckner Winovich

I think Polite will drop to the second and be the best pass rusher at 36.

However, I also think, If we grab an edge with our second we have missed the mark. DL/DE abundance in the first round is going to push some first round talent down to us at 36.

Might be a cb. Might be a wr. Might be a safety or a center. Dunno.

But I think there will be a few somebodies we are not going to want to pass over for what we can get in the third.
[ Edited by Bitplayer on Mar 19, 2019 at 11:16 PM ]
Ferguson is a HARD pass. If Burns is there at 36, I'm immediately asking the Jets to trade QW for Bosa.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Jaylon "Fergie" Ferguson

Pro-day numbers are straight trash

Doesn't look promising. Bosa or Allen sound way better!
A later round guy I like is Jordan Brailford.

Share 49ersWebzone