LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Best Edge Rusher we could get at pick #36

Should the Niners take Quinnen Williams at #2, who might be the best edge rusher left by pick #36 if the Niners still want to go there?
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Should the Niners take Quinnen Williams at #2, who might be the best edge rusher left by pick #36 if the Niners still want to go there?

Probably Jachai Polite...but he seems like a little b***h who may not take to coaching very well. Then again Rams could scoop him up with 31.
I wouldn't be mad about Zach Allen.
Maybe winovich.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Maybe winovich.

Winovich or that Texas DE. Maybe Polite if he drops due to character.
Winovich or Omenihu. Might be able to snag one of them with a trade up from the 3rd rounder.

Anthony Nelson is one I like later on.
Jaylon "Fergie" Ferguson
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Jaylon "Fergie" Ferguson

Got worked over real good at the Senior Bowl. Usually doesn't portend great things for a player.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
I guess Jachai Polite.
I wouldn´t be surprised that his bombed combine was on purpose because he had a promise by a team.
I can´t believe this guy is as slow and unathletic as he was at the combine.
This is not what we saw on tape this season.
The guy was explosive as f**k and really dangerous.
Winnovich is a guy I like that could be there. Would go higher any other year. Outside of that,there isnt anyone else I would consider atthis point that I dont consider a lock for the first round

Originally posted by pdc20:
I guess Jachai Polite.
I wouldn´t be surprised that his bombed combine was on purpose because he had a promise by a team.

That would honestly be dumb af if true. Regardless of promises, you perform your best at the combine because thats a job interview.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Noooo, dude was straight trash at the senior bowl. He's another edge tweener imo.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 19, 2019 at 2:39 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Noooo

agreed not at 36
Most of the 2nd rd and later prospects are meh imo. Chase I like but he might even be off the board if Oakland/colts/AZ go in another direction in the 1st.

I'd much rather draft a WR in the 2nd and maybe you can get a guy like Miller in the 3rd. Dude seems to be hurt a lot though.
Winovich or Omenihu

if they're not there. Don't reach. Take the best WR possible. And let Solomon and AA be your other edge guy since they're mostly busts anyway so its whatever.

QW and Buck in the middle, with Ford rushing from the LEO spot.

Originally posted by pdc20:
I guess Jachai Polite.

would be hilarious if the Niners took him after all that crap they put him through, lmao
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Mar 19, 2019 at 2:47 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone