LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Greedy Williams, LSU

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Is he playing tonight, I don't see him out there.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Is he playing tonight, I don't see him out there.

Just got hurt lol
Looked like he hurt shoulder on missed tackle
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Edge Rusher priority #1, but he's the best corner I've watched this year.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
LSU lists him at 6'3 185.

Odd build.
I wouldn't mind, but we are in desperate need of pass rush. BAD
He's looking like the top option for us, IMO. It's way early, but I think he might be the BPA if we're drafting in the #3-5 range.
I haven't watched much Greedy. Do they play a lot of zone at LSU?
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 2, 2018 at 12:16 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Dude needs to eat a cheeseburger. lol
Not a love for greedy? Or is everyone here so obsessed with the edge players that we dont give a f**k about any other position lol

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Not a love for greedy? Or is everyone here so obsessed with the edge players that we dont give a f**k about any other position lol

That's pretty much it. At least we have one shutdown CB in Sherman but not one elite edge.

If they were to bring on Bowles as DC, I could see him become a major option. Bowles just likes having two CB's that he can leave on an island while he utilizes the rest of the defensive personnel to generate creative pass rush and blitz packages.

Of course this is a hypothetical assuming that:

A. Bowles gets fired

and

B. Saleh gets fired too

A is becoming progressively more likely with rumors about the Jets wanting to bring in an offensive minded head coach to help with Darnold's development, have no clue how likely B is.

I have corner as my number 2 need. Wish there was some kind of way where we could get him and one of the top 3 edge rushers, but there's no way.
Originally posted by strickac:
He's looking like the top option for us, IMO. It's way early, but I think he might be the BPA if we're drafting in the #3-5 range.

Agree because of how the top of the draft is shaping up. Top 5 looks like

Edge
DT
OT
DT
CB
DT
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Nov 3, 2018 at 12:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Dude needs to eat a cheeseburger. lol

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone