There are 291 users in the forums

Ronald Jones, RB, USC

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Shanahan having RJ, McKinnon and Breida? The other NFC West teams would need to pepper their anguses.

Don't forget about your boy Joe
Only concern I have about Jones is his hands. He didn't catch a lot of balls in college and he didn't look great catching the ball during his pro day.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Who?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Who?

Not Staley. Williams. Yes I already know you gave up on him Phoenixjcs
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Not Staley. Williams.

Who?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Not Staley. Williams.

Who?

The guy that looked like Ronald Jones a year ago 4th round pick. That's the guy.
Can Shanny resist temptation?
Can Shanny resist temptation?

Fair question, he's starting to build the OL he wants, does he go for the perfect scheme RB?

I think he will resist, he probably still believes in Williams, loves McKinnon and knows we need more talent on D, starting with edge.
Has been dealing with some injury issues but even when healthy he can't make it on to the field in Tampa. Would love to see the 49ers flip a future late pick for him. I think he's in a completely wrong scheme for his skillset, could be a nice reclamation project for a smart coach.
#FreeRoJo
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 13, 2018 at 1:02 PM ]

#FreeRoJo

We run an offense with a lot of power concepts, lets draft a guy best suited for a stretch zone!
You can't pass protect, you can't make the field. That has always been his greatest weakness, and why he simply doesn't see as many snaps as you would hope.
Expected big things from him, so much I took him for OROY lol, great move taking him instead of Kerryon Johnson ! Glad I took Darius Leonard on D tho, makes me feel better..
Share 49ersWebzone