There are 146 users in the forums

Poll: Who do you want at 2nd overall?

Poll: Who do you want at 2nd overall?

Originally posted by Draftology:
What is going on with this poll? Is the "other" pretty much Reuben Foster? How the f*ck is Hooker #1? I can see him ending up being the best but as the dark horse, not the favorite...

The results at the top are a little surprising, but thats why I started the thread! I really wanted to see who the WZ has their sights set on.

I'm guessing most people who voted "other" went with Reuben Foster. With no clear cut #2 best player after Garrett, the results are fairly evenly spread out so far between Hooker, Fournette, Trubisky, and Thomas.

Hooker fits a need as the true single-high safety who can cover ground in a flash. His range in coverage is rare. I can see why he's the top vote getter so far.

I'm surprised Lattimore has not garnered a single vote yet.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
What is going on with this poll? Is the "other" pretty much Reuben Foster? How the f*ck is Hooker #1? I can see him ending up being the best but as the dark horse, not the favorite...

The results at the top are a little surprising, but thats why I started the thread! I really wanted to see who the WZ has their sights set on.

I'm guessing most people who voted "other" went with Reuben Foster. With no clear cut #2 best player after Garrett, the results are fairly evenly spread out so far between Hooker, Fournette, Trubisky, and Thomas.

Hooker fits a need as the true single-high safety who can cover ground in a flash. His range in coverage is rare. I can see why he's the top vote getter so far.

All fair points. Was just expecting Thomas to be the runaway favorite with Fournette in second. For the record, I'm a Fournette guy.
[ Edited by Draftology on Apr 22, 2017 at 11:22 PM ]
All fair points. Was just expecting Thomas to be the runaway favorite with Fournette as a close second. For the record, I'm a Fournette guy.

I also thought Thomas would be the in-house favorite, but I was wrong. I'm a Thomas guy myself. Don't want to go QB at 2nd overall, but ultimately have to trust in Shanahan's expertise.

I like all these players tho, so regardless who the pick ends up being I'll be cool with it..
Trubisky.

(for the record, I believe the Jets will trade up to 2 and get Trubisky)
[ Edited by theninermaniac on Apr 22, 2017 at 11:39 PM ]
Other
Originally posted by Badger49:
Other

Who's your guy?
I'm assuming the people voting other didn't read the OP and think they're voting for a trade down
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'll be content with any of those players.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 23, 2017 at 3:33 AM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Very encouraging results so far from my standpoint.

I also thought the bulk of the Webzone would be for Thomas since his thread blew up at the time.

However, I also knew from the word go that he is not the right player, being a tweener and all and I never bought into the hype although he could still end up being picked. So, we shall have to see next week.

What is surprising is Fournette. Sure, I like the guy, but when I first got onto Fournette's case, needless to say there were a lot of opposition. I guess this proves the fans are finally coming around to view Fournette as a legit candidate for the 2 pick. Seriously, I expected Fournette to be last and not only is he not last, the fact that he is 2nd speaks volumes.

May be Fournette at 2 is not as crazy a pick as what some people had initially thought.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Way to stick to your guns, Rascal.

Everybody loves a Hooker.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Way to stick to your guns, Rascal.

Stay true to yourself, mayo!
Thomas
1. trade down
2. Thomas