LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Last Mock Until The Next Mock..

Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Meh

What exactly does that mean..?

I like the work ya put in there just not digging some of the FA moves and draft picks.
I don't see the niners using a pick on a QB there nor the second or third rd. Well it depends on the GM of course.
I think it's been glaring obvious that defense has too many gapping holes that need to be filled. I think we go with D if we stay at 2. Too many impact players on that side of the ball to pass up on.
Watson and Kizer are projects.
I think too Jeffery is going to get paid some serious and ridiculously amount.
Good work though. I like The re-signs you mentioned just think we will go a different route.
I think Brownies will go the QB route which has Garrett falling to us which IMO we can not pass up a legit and freak of a pass rusher there.

Thanks and I agree if Garrett is there we have to take him but if not QB is the biggest need whether its Watson or Trubisky..every QB coming out every year has risk but you cant be afraid to take the 1 you like..tho I am cool with either trading for Jimmy G or taking Mahomes in the 2nd with Kap staying..Yeah Jeffery is going to be paid a lot and I say why not the niners throw it at him..they have it and he fills a huge need..Jed, Baalke and Chip have to make a couple big moves this offseason to show the fans they are trying to get this team back to where they were..
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Kaep will Elect to stay after this year. He knows no one wants him so he will not opt out.

He's not worth 16 million period
Originally posted by fan49:
Kaep will Elect to stay after this year. He knows no one wants him so he will not opt out.

Never said he was. Just said he will Elect to stay.

Never said he was. Just said he will Elect to stay.

What sucks is he'll play great the last 5 games to sucky teams or great teams who'll bench their starters for the playoffs and his value might increase because of that.
He can play awesome the rest of the year but I don't think it will help him become a starter anywhere else. He screwed that up when he decided not too stand during the American anthem. No team will give him more then we will. Plus seeing how Alonso has massive issues with Kaep over the Castro stuff I seriously doubt he want to be on the same team.
He can play awesome the rest of the year but I don't think it will help him become a starter anywhere else. He screwed that up when he decided not too stand during the American anthem. No team will give him more then we will. Plus seeing how Alonso has massive issues with Kaep over the Castro stuff I seriously doubt he want to be on the same team.

No matter what I think we cut him letting him kno we want to keep him but renegotiate a 1 yr contract worth around 10-12 million..I mean I think Fitzpatrick just got 14 million a year
No matter what I think we cut him letting him kno we want to keep him but renegotiate a 1 yr contract worth around 10-12 million..I mean I think Fitzpatrick just got 14 million a year

fitz came off a fantastic year though we cant say that about kap
Originally posted by harryj:

fitz came off a fantastic year though we cant say that about kap

I think 10-12 million is fair for Kap..not the 19 he would be due..
I'd like to see Garrett at #2 overall. And if we move back in the first I'd like Corey Davis and even Watson may still be there

In Chip's offense and the way he's playing right now, he is. That's just the market for QBs nowadays.

Originally posted by strickac:

In Chip's offense and the way he's playing right now, he is. That's just the market for QBs nowadays.

How about now ? After a horrible week in Chicago..lol
Share 49ersWebzone