There are 201 users in the forums

Last Mock Until The Next Mock..

Kamara, Washington, and Bell are three of my favorite prospects. Kamara has amazing balance and slips out of tackles with ease, Washington fights for the ball and has great YAC ability, and Bell has all the talent but has had injuries and plays with two other good linebackers. Bell is my sleeper pick at LB and I think he will be a solid starter someday.
Originally posted by saniner:
Kamara, Washington, and Bell are three of my favorite prospects. Kamara has amazing balance and slips out of tackles with ease, Washington fights for the ball and has great YAC ability, and Bell has all the talent but has had injuries and plays with two other good linebackers. Bell is my sleeper pick at LB and I think he will be a solid starter someday.

Yeah they are all leaders too, like you said if Bell was healthy he would've been a 2nd rd pick in my eyes..Kamara is a perfect compliment to Hyde, and Washington is quietly dangerous, I don't think he gets the props he deserves and could also be a steal
I tell ya, I'm really warming to fact of taking Mike Williams. The kid got the IT factor. Don't care if we trade back into the first and get our project QB to build behind Kap. Option 2 would be to trade our top pick for Titans two first rounders and take Cook and best player available. Cook has that IT factor too. The best feet I've seen in years. Great for Kelly's system and compliment to Hyde.
Originally posted by Brooklyn9er:
I tell ya, I'm really warming to fact of taking Mike Williams. The kid got the IT factor. Don't care if we trade back into the first and get our project QB to build behind Kap. Option 2 would be to trade our top pick for Titans two first rounders and take Cook and best player available. Cook has that IT factor too. The best feet I've seen in years. Great for Kelly's system and compliment to Hyde.

Yeah Cook and Williams are future stars and I did say last time Kellts scheme was at its best when he had McCoy and Sproles going crazy..
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I'm not down for a quarterback in the top five. And one thing else I'm starting to notice that our weakness on the line is the center position we need a new center
Kaep will Elect to stay after this year. He knows no one wants him so he will not opt out.

Who are the Titans gonna trade both their 1sts for in this draft...they already have a qb.
Originally posted by fan49:
I'm not down for a quarterback in the top five. And one thing else I'm starting to notice that our weakness on the line is the center position we need a new center

I think if Garrett is gone they take either Watson or Trubisky, I cant see them taking Peppers, Allen, or Fournette.Idk if Wiliams is worth a top 5 yet..Kap might change the plan if he continues to play like last week..and progress is Kellys scheme..if he does I can see them waiting until the 2nd for a QB..maybe a team like the Bengals ( who i think will draft around 7th) fall in love with Peppers and make a trade with the niners and they grab a 2nd and take Williams then..
Meh
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Kaep will Elect to stay after this year. He knows no one wants him so he will not opt out.

Then the niners cut him, eat the 4 million dead money and try to resign him for close to 10 million..hes not worth 19 million..

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Who are the Titans gonna trade both their 1sts for in this draft...they already have a qb.

Just looking at the Titans Depth chart abd I think Allen would be a nice upgrade at DE in their 3-4..he would def start over Dequan Jones who I like but think Allen beats him out..

Peppers would be an upgrade over Searcy..they could use CB help but the CB position is the deepest in this draft so no need to trade up..

Main thing they can definitely use is a number 1 WR for Mariota but Williams, Davis and Schuster should all go from 7-20..im unsure if any are worth a top 7 pick..
Originally posted by wailers15:
Meh

What exactly does that mean..?
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Then the niners cut him, eat the 4 million dead money and try to resign him for close to 10 million..hes not worth 19 million..

It would probably just be easier to restructure his contract right after the end of the season give him 10-12 a year with certain bonuses for him. Also with SF restructuring we can also add that if he does stay we can cut bait with a very minimal fee.

It would probably just be easier to restructure his contract right after the end of the season give him 10-12 a year with certain bonuses for him. Also with SF restructuring we can also add that if he does stay we can cut bait with a very minimal fee.

Anything that doesn't pay him 19 million lol but wouldn't restructuring his contract have to add on more years bc hes not giving up the 19 million..maybe give it to him in incentives but I don't even want there being a chance of paying him that much..
Originally posted by wailers15:
Meh

What exactly does that mean..?

I like the work ya put in there just not digging some of the FA moves and draft picks.
I don't see the niners using a pick on a QB there nor the second or third rd. Well it depends on the GM of course.
I think it's been glaring obvious that defense has too many gapping holes that need to be filled. I think we go with D if we stay at 2. Too many impact players on that side of the ball to pass up on.
Watson and Kizer are projects.
I think too Jeffery is going to get paid some serious and ridiculously amount.
Good work though. I like The re-signs you mentioned just think we will go a different route.
I think Brownies will go the QB route which has Garrett falling to us which IMO we can not pass up a legit and freak of a pass rusher there.
Share 49ersWebzone