49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 675 users in the forums

Dak Prescott

Browse 49ers books and videos
Why is this a draft room thread, so we can lament for the next 10 years not taking Prescott when he was more than available? I'm sure there's a number of other teams regretting the same thing. Who cares he's not getting drafted again.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,174
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Why is this a draft room thread, so we can lament for the next 10 years not taking Prescott when he was more than available? I'm sure there's a number of other teams regretting the same thing. Who cares he's not getting drafted again.

For the same reason all the other players threads who got drafted are still in here. Mods are too lazy to move them to NFL talk.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,786
we should draft this guy. he's gonna be good. book it. bad teeth tho.
God damn Baalke.
CJ has played better than him while having a worse Oline and Skill positions.. Dak has been terrible without Elliot this year
Originally posted by DJamhour:
CJ has played better than him while having a worse Oline and Skill positions.. Dak has been terrible without Elliot this year

I was VERY hesitant on crowning Dak last year... Seemed like he was clutch in crunch time but you can definitely see deficiencies as a pocket passer.
http://dailysnark.com/dak-prescott-caught-smoking-blunt-miami-weekend-video/

"Anotha one" - DJ Khaled
[ Edited by 49erInTheMidwest on Apr 2, 2018 at 4:35 PM ]
That looks like a Black & Mild.

But if it is a blunt, I'm disappointed in Dak. I can't believe people still use nasty cigars to smoke their pot.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 2, 2018 at 4:45 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
http://dailysnark.com/dak-prescott-caught-smoking-blunt-miami-weekend-video/

"Anotha one" - DJ Khaled

Meh looking like a black and mild or some s**t lol
Originally posted by Heroism:
That looks like a Black & Mild.

But if it is a blunt, I'm disappointed in Dak. I can't believe people still use nasty cigars to smoke their pot.

It definitely has a tip on it, but ya never know. Could have put the tip back on for the look. Obviously we don't know, but I bet the league sends someone to test him
I could be 100% wrong with this line of thinking, but when I see an NFL player smoking on something, I always assume its weed. Athletes typically dont smoke tobacco anymore. At least not nearly enough to assume its tobacco in a picture over marijuana.

I also think that Dak Prescott will be replaced by the 2020 season, and made that prediction after his rookie season. Time will tell.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I could be 100% wrong with this line of thinking, but when I see an NFL player smoking on something, I always assume its weed. Athletes typically dont smoke tobacco anymore. At least not nearly enough to assume its tobacco in a picture over marijuana.

I also think that Dak Prescott will be replaced by the 2020 season, and made that prediction after his rookie season. Time will tell.

People love smoking tobacco when drinking... Boosts up your drunk and low key feels great lol. Especially if you're trying to compensate for not smoking weed. Bad habit I'm a part of but I plan on quiting sometime soon
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Apr 4, 2018 at 3:05 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone