There are 203 users in the forums

Phoenix 49ers Mock Draft V2.0

duke reminds me a bit of reggie bush, with the ability to pause quickly, to try and shake people. he has sick acceleration.
Originally posted by ninergold:
duke reminds me a bit of reggie bush, with the ability to pause quickly, to try and shake people. he has sick acceleration.

This. I think in terms of adding great, ready to contribute right now prospects and addressing team needs, it's the best draft I've seen. It gives us some elements we don't have, and puts us in a position to have a dominant run defense with that kind of beef on the D-line. With the improvements we made in our secondary, I see a lot our defense producing a lot of turnovers because teams will be relying on passing to move the ball.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
in the body-type and movement department, shelton is more glenn dorsey than vince wilfork. while wilfork is very muscular and has a sizable boiler, shelton and dorsey are fatties with good agility and joint flexion, suited to 1 or 2 technique play.
Love it. Probably my favorite one yet. Really encompasses their needs. A stud DL, explosion and speed on offense, etc etc
Share 49ersWebzone