Prospect Watch: BCS National Championship #1 Auburn vs. #2 Oregon

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Any word on Cam Newton declaring for the draft??

Probably tomorrow, with a slight chance he declares tonight after he destroys the Ducks.

LOL, he better I laid down $300 on them tonight.

On another note, what do you think of Alex Green, Hawaii's RB. Dude is big, fast and has good hands....seems like a good fit for a WCO, don't you think?

He'll be a good guy to watch at the Shrine Game (I think that's the one he's in). I admittedly don't know a great deal about Alex Green (among the hundreds of players.. there's always a few you can't know everything about).

My take is he could make a good HB/FB kind of player based on his size, but I haven't seen enough to really gauge the blocking ability on Green. Kolohe -- what's your take on Green's blocking? With the system they run, I can only think he'd have experience pass-blocking.

Not a blocker in the running game so FB would definitely be outta the question. Hes pretty good pass blocker though, will pick up the blitz and doesn't shy away from contact, he stays pretty square as a blocker. I'd love to have him as our RB in Single back sets.
Cam 19/19 passing on opening drives all year
The Ducks helmets are like the sickest I've ever seen. What is that carbon fiber? lol
choke
nice pass newton
sorry if this already been asked/answered, but would Fairley fit as a 3-4 NT? Im alwasy worried about drafting DT very high, especially a guy who only had 1 very productive season.
Best QB today will get the win. Who will it be?
this is the epitome of s**ttiness so far
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
choke

a little early in the game wouldn't you say?

the oregon cheerleaders are wow....
Both QB's looking atrocious.

Originally posted by cory4903:
sorry if this already been asked/answered, but would Fairley fit as a 3-4 NT? Im alwasy worried about drafting DT very high, especially a guy who only had 1 very productive season.

yes he COULD be a 3-4 NT, but I don't know if it'd be the best fit for him
im happy to say that no longer do i have to worry about scam newton getting drafted by baalke/harbaugh
Wow this tempo game played by the Ducks is impressive.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
choke

a little early in the game wouldn't you say?

the oregon cheerleaders are wow....

Way better than Auburn's. They're the most exciting part of this game so far.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 10, 2011 at 6:12 PM ]
Scam Newton not looking to hot
Share 49ersWebzone