LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

The 2010 Draft and our 2 1st rounders

Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Terrence Cody would look real good on our D-Line.

thats exactly who we should be targeting next yr im not sold with our nt position and can be the position when solved with a good nt should put our d top 5
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
No way.

People were saying no way to Crabtree until yesterday. All it takes is one little nick to Bradford and he could be ours.
it would be hilarious if we both had top 10 picks ........
2010 mock draft
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
it would be hilarious if we both had top 10 picks ........

• 4ML
  • Veteran
If the idea is to get the best FS in 2010 draft - give me Eric Berry! He lit up the college football last year and he was just a sophomore. He should declare next year as 2011 might bring the rookie wage scale.

To get Bradford, we will have to have a top 5 pick, and I hope that's not the case. Carolina's pick should be a mid-late teen if we are lucky.

I will take George Selvie as our OLB though. That will give our D two play-makers and create turnovers and sack.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
2010 mock draft

Haha nice! He also has Eric Berry ahead of Mays!
im looking for Jevan Snead in 2010.
tebow
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
If the idea is to get the best FS in 2010 draft - give me Eric Berry! He lit up the college football last year and he was just a sophomore. He should declare next year as 2011 might bring the rookie wage scale.

To get Bradford, we will have to have a top 5 pick, and I hope that's not the case. Carolina's pick should be a mid-late teen if we are lucky.

I will take George Selvie as our OLB though. That will give our D two play-makers and create turnovers and sack.

what about that one safety? I forgot his name, but he got some sort of special academic scholarship and put his career on hold. I believe (or made to) he would have been a 1st day pick?

Originally posted by ads_2006:

what about that one safety? I forgot his name, but he got some sort of special academic scholarship and put his career on hold. I believe (or made to) he would have been a 1st day pick?

Myron Rolle, he put his career on hold to accept the Rhodes Scholarship.

myron rolle. im an fsu fan but i rather take berry than rolle, he will be more of a ss in the nfl unless he runs a blazing 40
  • Chief
  • Veteran
We could trade up and pick whoever we want or stick to whatever our picks will be.

My guess..

Panthers pick number 4
49ers pick number 32

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

myron rolle. im an fsu fan but i rather take berry than rolle, he will be more of a ss in the nfl unless he runs a blazing 40

Yeah, Myron Rolle is a SS. I will take him over Mays too if I was looking for SS. Unless of course, Mays comes out and dominates this year and puts some stats on the board.
Originally posted by Chief:
We could trade up and pick whoever we want or stick to whatever our picks will be.

My guess..

Panthers pick number 4
49ers pick number 32

I'll call it right here, the Panthers pick will be higher than the 49ers. I loved this trade.
Share 49ersWebzone